♡ 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 ♡*

* WARNING IT'S LEMON *

NO ONE POV

Gray and Juvia is a Vampire . They fell in love each other when they both met inside Vampire Castle . Now both of them got married and now it was their wonderful night ~

Both of them went to their room and kissed pationately . They pulled away the kissed and smile . Then Juvia push Gray make him laid on the bed and unzip her wedding dress in front of Gray sexily and throw her wedding dress on the floor leaving herself in bra and panties . She went on top Gray and kissed him until Gray make himself got on top of her and sat up so he could took of his tux and unbotton his shirt throw it on the floor where Juvia dress is .

He look at Juvia with lust and full of love in his eyes as Juvia did the same to her eyes and smile seducely then he kissed her and move his lips to her neck and suck it hardly and bit it leaving a bites on her neck .

" Ohh ~ Gray ~ " Juvia moan

" Your blood really taste delicous Juvia ~ " Gray said

Then he took off her bra and played with her breast and started to suck them .

" Aahhh ~~~ " Juvia moan as Gray feel himself getting hard

Then he stoped suck her nipples and took off her panties using his teeth sexily . Once it finally took off , Juvia felt a tongue lick her clit as she started moaning louder . Gray lick her clit up and down and started to suck it fastly .

" Ohhh ~ Gray i'm going to cummed ~~~ " Juvia moan

" Then released it Babe i was getting thirsty anyway ~ " He said seducely and went back sucking her clit until she cummed . He lick all of her cummed and smirk .

" Wow , you taste really great Babe ~ " Gray said and stood up took off his pants and boxer leaving himself naked in front of Juvia .

Juvia was blushing at him because his dick was long and big ... She wonder how it would fit inside her . Gray chuckled and smirk .

" Don't look so surprise Babe . It's all yours now . " He said while smirking

" You're such a Bad Boy Gray ~ Now let me help you with that ~ " Juvia said as she sat up and took his dick and rubbed it up and down using her hand .

Gray just stood and moaning until Juvia put his dick inside her mouth as she started to suck it .

" Oh god , your mouth was so good . Keep suck it harder Babe ~ " Gray moan

Juvia sucked it harder which make Gray moaning even louder until he cummed inside Juvia mouth . She shallowed all of his cummed and Gray smirked . Then Juvia laid back on the bed as Gray got on top her and kissed her pationately but roughly .

" Mmm ~ Ahhh ~ " They moaned each other between the kissed as Gray pick her thigh wrapped it on his waist . He could feel his dick touching her clit so he pulled away from the kissed and sat up . He look at her with lust and love again .

" Juvia can i ? " He asked permission before he enter so she nodded

Then he push his dick inside her and groan because of her tightnest ... He look at Juvia as she started crying in pain so he wiped the tears and peck her lips . Plus , they both are virgin because they trying to save it for someone special . But now they're not :) .

" Everything is ok don't worry . " He said making Juvia feel comfortable and calm as she nodded . They waited for the pain gone until Gray started to trusted .

" Ahhh ~ Grayy ~ " Juvia moan

" Ah shit ! Juvia you so tight ! Ngh ~ " Gray grunted as he started to trusted fasterly . Plus , he use Juvia moan to make himself trusted faster because her moan was like music to his ears .

" Ohhh ~ Grayy ~ Harder ~ " Juvia moan as she make a mark on his back using her nails . Gray was sucking her neck harder while trusted hard inside her until he finally hit Juvia spot that make Juvia moan loudly . He sat up and trusted inhuman speed leaving Juvia moaned in pleasure .

" Gray ~ I'm going to cummed ~ " Juvia moaned

" Me too ~ Let's cummed together Juvia ! " Gray moaned

After a few trusted , Juvia cummed on his dick and he cummed inside her . They're breathing heavily then Juvia got on top Gray and started to lick his neck and suck it leaving a hickeys on it .

' Why she doesn't drink some of my blood ? ' Gray thought while confused

" Juvia , why you don't drink my blood ? " He asked as he frown

" Because i'm scared that you might getting hurted . " She replied as she worried

" So you let me drink your blood but you don't let yourself drink mine ? It won't hurt me Babe so just drink some . " He said while smile

So Juvia went to his neck and open her mouth and bit his neck drinking some of his blood .

' Gray blood tasted was so good and delicious ... ' She thought until she pulled away and looked at Gray while smile

" So how was my blood tasted like to you ? " He asked while smirked

" It was wonderful and delicious ~ " She replied

" Well , of course it is because i'm son of the Devil afterall . " He said

" I'm glad that i married with you . " Juvia said

" Me too and i can't wait to have a baby with you . " Gray said while smirked make Juvia blushed

" Me too . " Juvia said as she laid her head on his chest

" So what baby do you want ? " He asked

" Up to you Gray . " She replied

" Hmm , i want twins . One boy and one girl " Gray said

" That's good then . " Juvia said as she closing her eyes

Soon they started to fall asleep from the wonderful wedding night and wishing to having a baby twins .

~♡ THE END ♡~