♡ 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝔂 ♡*

NO ONE POV

Gray & Juvia just got back home at nightfall after a very stressful job .

" Fucking hell , i'm so fucking tired . Ugh . " Gray groan as he took off his clothes leaving himself in boxer and laid on the couch .

" Me too , i will just get a shower and get dinners ready . " Juvia said and Gray just nodded

They live together now because they are now officially couple 1 week ago , somehow Gray will ended up drinking after a very stressful job but today he's different ...

" How dare those fucking asshole touch Juvia ... " Gray said

* FLASHBACK *

" Now now where i should put my hand on her ? " The leader pervert guy said while smirking as he lift Juvia chin . Juvia hands were tied up in rope and she was trying to escape so she could went to Gray escape together but she couldn't using her Water Magic to cut the rope off because the pervert guy put a spells on her to make her don't use her magic .

" YOU MOTHERFUCKER ! LET GO OF HER ! " Gray yelled in angered while the pervert guy teams pins him down to the ground .

" Boys i want you to make him sleep so i could get a pleasure from this pretty girl . " The pervert guy command so they nodded and open a small bottle to make Gray smells it and fell asleep but before they did it Gray using his Devil Slayer form to took a control of him .

He punched all of them and he went to get his revenge and punch the pervert guy harder as he can and save Juvia .

* FLASHBACK END *

Gray open his eyes after the flashback .

" I can't believe that fucking asshole touch Juvia . Tch . " Gray groan then he look at the time , it was 9:30pm so he went to kitchen to see if Juvia was cooking but instead nothing was there .

' Shouldn't Juvia be cooking after finish her shower ? ' He thought then he went to their room to see if Juvia was there but also nothing which made him confused more so he went to bathroom to open the door but it locked so he put his ear to the door and hear her crying .

" Juvia are you ok in there ? " He asked

" I-i'm f-fine Gray ... * Sob * " Juvia said

" You definitely not alright ! Let me in Juvia ! " Gray shouted

" N-no ! " Juvia half yell and Gray sighs

Good thing he could make a key using his Ice Magic . He put the key on the knob and open the door slowly then blushed because Juvia was standing in the middle of the shower naked but crying . He closed the door slowly and took off his boxer leaving himself naked since he need to comfort Juvia in shower . Then he went to Juvia hugged her from behind .

" G-gray w-what are y-yo- "

" Shhh , it's ok it's over now . Nobody can touch you but me ... " He said which made Juvia blushed a bit .

" Gray ? "

" Yes love ? "

" Please take my virginity ! " Juvia said and Gray got surprised but smirk cuz he's a virgin too . Well he waited for this moment long time ago before Juvia become his Girlfriend because he had a many wet dreams of having sex with her when he's all alone , but today he could finally making his dreams come true !

" Of course i will Babe , i'm so glad that fucking asshole didn't take you . " Gray said and turned her around and kiss her passionately and pushing her to the wall .

" Mmmhhh ~ " They moaned between the kissed then Gray slid his tongue inside Juvia mouth to french kissing with her .

" Mmmmm ahhh ~ " They moaned as they licked each other tongue and kissed again , once they pulled away their saliva string were connected .