✧♡ 𝓖𝓸𝓭 & 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 『 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 3 』♡✧***

𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

It's already been 2 years and Juvia waiting for Gray to returned at his mom garden while remembering the memories of them sharing their pleasurable night after Gray told her about the mission .

* 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗/𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 !!! *

《 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴. 》
𝓙𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓸𝓿

After Gray tell me about the mission i was about to go home but Gray insist me to stay with him for this night so i nervously agreed and he took me to his palace to his room , i was blushing hard and he notice it .

" Don't worry i just want to sleep with you before it's time for me to packed up my things for mission . " He said and i nodded

" And you could took a bath and change if you want and don't worry i won't take a peak . " I was blushing hard by what he said and just nodded

Then he went took an extra towel and gave it to me and i went to his bathroom everything inside bathroom is amazing ! It has ice everywhere and it's glowing even the water too ! Then i took off my dress leaving myself naked and step inside the water and what strange is that everything is ice and it's cold but the water is warm ...

The water is really relaxing and i loved it . After i'm done bathing and took a towel wrapped it around me then i notice that ... I forgot to ask Gray if he had an extra shirt !!! I looked at myself from the mirror only to realized that i wear a towel that not even big to cover myself , so i just brave myself and turned the door knob and saw Gray shirtless doing pushed up and i started to blush when i look at his muscles , i step out nervously spoke .

" G-gray ... " He look up to me and blushed

" *Gulp* J-juvia ... " Then i read what he said to his mind

' Oh man , how was i able to control myself when i see her in just a towel that barely covered herself ! S-she look so hot and it's making me difficult to control myself again ! ' He thought and i started to blush

" I-i'm sorry that you seeing me like this but could i have one of your shirt ? " I finally said it and he stood up and get one of his white shirt and went to me , he look serious though and i was about to get his shirt from his hand but he move his shirt away and kiss me roughly and put me against the wall .

Our bodies got closer until i feel that my skin touching with his cause me to realize that my towel has fell down and Gray hands started to touch my thighs and we pulled away and breathing heavily , i could feel myself get wet ...

" J-juvia i can't control myself anymore i- " I cut him off as i put my finger from his lip

" Yes you can do it . " I said and he look hesitated

" Juvia are you sure ? I mean ... I don't wanna fucked your life up since we just met and you still not ready for it ... " I put my hand on his cheek and smile

" I'm ready Gray ... " I said and he look at me with love in his eyes and picked me up in bridal style lay me on his bed and kiss me roughly like he is eating me so i just kiss him back and play with his tongue .

While we're kissing his hand went back to my left thigh and his other hand were beside my head on the right side , his chest were touching my breast as i pulled him closer . I feel something touch over my clit so i moved my hand from his back went down to touch over that something but i only feel his pants but i just keep on touching it until Gray started to moaned which made me realize that what i touch is his dick , then we pulled away and blushed .