✧♡ 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 ♡✧

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I certainly walking to school while played with my necklace i couldn't take it off though because it could only take off after i found my soulmate ... I don't know who is my soulmate but i hope that she's beautiful ... I honestly don't care if my soulmate is beautiful or not because i just hope that my soulmate has a kind heart ... As i walk inside school hallway i went to my class and sat on my table .

" Hey Ice Princess ! " Ugh , could he even not bothering me for once ?

" What Flame Brain ! I just wanna rest right now ! " He came and spoke

" How come you look so calmed when you will be having soulmate ? "

" Well it's none of your business . " I replied

" Whatever . " Then he go to his place as the class start .

" Good morning students ~ " Miss Mira greeting us with smile as always and we all greeted back .

" Today i have a suprise for you'll ~ "

" What kind of suprise Miss ? " One girl ask

" *Clap her hands together* We'll have a new student together ~ " Miss Mira said which caught my attention , then Principal Erza come inside with a girl that made my eyes wide when i saw a ring that have blue jewel like mine on it . That's not all because she is so beautiful ! Her blue hair wave like a water and her eyes were so dark like sky and it's so matching with herself ...

" Ok everyone , this is our new transfer student and she's also are my little sister in law so if your all messing with her i will kicked you out from this school . " We all flinched at the last part , then she pat her little sister in law and went out .

" Hi , my name is Juvia Lockser . I am Jellal adopt little sister & little sister in law of Erza and nice to meet you all . I hope we can be friends .. " She introduced then her eyes look at me which made me noticed that my necklace jewel were glowing , even her ring too ... I look at my necklace and saw our future with 2 kids ... She is definitely my soulmate and i'm so happy about it that i finally met my soulmate !

𝓙𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I look at my ring as it still glowing and saw my future with the person who has necklace with same jewel i had on my ring . I saw that we were having picnic together and have 2 kids together , i started to blushed when i look at the person . He so handsome and he is my soulmate but i'm glad and happy that we will have our future together ...

" So Juvia , you will be sitting next to Gray Fullbuster the person with raven hair . " Oh no ! I'm sitting next to him ! I'm blushing really red now ... I went to the empty table and sat next to him and i feel like he staring me the whole time but i just shrugged it off as i get my attention to what Miss Mira teach .

I took my notebook and write down what Miss Mira write on the board till a paper flew to me with red string on it and i finally notice that Gray-Sama gave it to me . I open the paper and read it .

_______________________
Gray : So uhh , i guess that you're my soulmate ... Well , nice to meet you Juvs :)
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

I blushed at the nickname he called me and look at him , he notice and smile which made me blushing again .

_______________________
Juvia : It's nice to meet you too Gray-Sama , i didn't expected you to be my soulmate but i'm so happy to meet you ...
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄