.: my true self :.

i think i figured it out. when i was a kid, before i was cursed, i was so entirely sure of what i was and what i was supposed to be. I think i've managed to see beyond the curse and get back to that.

I'm an undead wolf, left in the body of a human. i guess you could say i was a sparkledog trapped in  a human body lol

when i was a normal wolf, something brought me back to life, and i was granted the ability to use magic. i lived at the edge of human society, using illusions to play with the humans as well as live among both wolves and other mythicals i met.

I ended up in my human body because i was put there by something, I don't know what. my childhood years were spent learning what i really was, and how to regain my power, and by the time i was a young adult I was back to my full power.

I still don't remember much of my wolf life, but I'm slowly remembering more and more about my RL as a wolf shifter. i think... maybe whatever brought me back to life, after i died as a normal wolf, decided I would be better if i has started out raised by humans? I was a lot stronger and more capable than i was as a normal reanimated wolf.

i'm going to meditate on my RL more today and i'll post anything interesting i find out.