58. True Loves Kiss

"Do you know what all those fairytale stories have in common and I will admit that is the one thing I do agree with." Hayley added as she got the kids to bed.

"True loves kiss!" Sansa declared proudly.

"True loves kiss." Hayley agreed looking to Ned. "Solves all problems."

Hayley tucked the kids in and Ned walked her back to her chambers and she led him inside.

"I wasn't sure you'd come would in," she said, a smile curling her lips. "I'm glad you did." Relief burned through him, melting the tension stringing him tighter than a watch turned too many times. He was moving before he realized it, closing the distance between them.

"There was no way I could stay away any longer." He cupped her face with both hands, desperate to kiss her, to pick her up and carry her to the bed, to do whatever it took to get her to take him back. But he shouldn't, not yet. But he had to, but he couldnt... but...

He kissed her slowly. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her eyes. When they joined, her scent was brave and strong and certain. Ned took it into himself, breathing her breath, feeling what she felt. He'd never known anything as right. But he pulled back and Hayley groaned in annoyance.

"Im sorry we cant." Ned rasped. Hayley growled out her frustration. "Im married and you are roberts mother- ish..."

"So?" Hayley questioned

"The kids love you. You are more of a mother to them than Catelyn ever was." Ned realized.

"And thats a bad thing?" Hayley countered confused.

"You care. You care so much and you make such an effort for strangers."

"They are part of my pack." Hayley corrected. "I would kill and die for each of them."

"Its not right of me and you are so... and I love..."

"Right okay..." hayley took a step back composing herself. "It was my fault for caring. Ive just now made a habit of never doing that again."

"Hayley-" he reached out for her and she felt like an idiot

"Hayley-" he reached out for her and she felt like an idiot. He had to fix things, make her understand that he'd never fuck up again, never take advantage of her, that he loved her but he didnt want to ruin her and thats what he was doing letting his lust get the better of him. Okay, realistically, he'd mess up again because he wasn't perfect, but he'd fix it, them, just like he'd fix this But he didnt have the words. 

"Ever since the first day that I met you, I have felt... everything for you. And all this time, you were never able to say how you feel about me. And I get it... You can't just be the guy who says how he feels." Hayley assured.

"I think I love you Hayley marshall.... How's that?" Ned countered. She took a step closer but his face pinched. "I do love you." He corrected. "I love you hayley marshall."

"What do you want Ned?" Hayley said through an exasperated breath.  She honestly didnt know.

"What do I want? What do I want?" Ned murmured before locking eyes with her. "I want memorize every inch of your body with my mouth. I want to find every place you like to be touched, every way I can make you moan. I'll bend you over the counter so I can fuck you just the way you want it."

"Very specific... I like it." She agreed. "Now what are you going to do about it?"

He kissed her and she melted into him pulling at his clothes. He undid her belt and let it fall to the floor tugged on her pants as his lips descended on her neck. Then he stepped into her, pinning his cock between their stomachs. He groaned at the contact and she lifted her hands to his shoulders holding herself to him as she rested her head on his chest. He fought impossibly hard to control his breathing, his skin prickling as a dizziness swarmed his head. Her skin against his length made him all the harder.

The warmth and pressure surged behind his closed lids and he had to pull back before it triggered something other than excitement. Had he ever loved Catelyn? He didnt know but this what he felt with Hayley was moons of falling in love before he ever kissed her and now as his lips trailed along her, his hands followed the same path, her head tipped back and she moaned out.

He reached down between her legs finding a pool of her desire.

"If I say things like condom and birth control you are going to give me a lost puppy look.'' Hayley remarked breathlessly as she pulled just slightly away.

"What?" Ned rasped his lips chasing after her.

"Never mind, fuck it. Fuck me." Hayley demanded.

"That I understood." Ned agreed.