𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗮 𝗝.
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝟮:𝟮𝟮 𝗽𝗺
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗮
_____________________

"Give me three more, there you go!" My trainer, Derrick encouraged me as I was doing my last set for the day.

Focused on me in the mirror I attempted my last rep dropping the fifty pound dumbbell. I tried to catch my breath as beads of sweat trickled down my body.

"You could have given me those 3 extra. Still great work for today." I laid flat out on my yoga mat. He let out a soft chuckle.

I was mentally screaming for help. Today was leg day and my legs were left to feel like jello. He overworked me for missing two sessions over the week.

He handed me a room temperature water bottle. I took a huge swig of water before looking back up at him

"Thank you " I shot him a big fake smile.

"You want me to rub you out before I go?"

I shook my head at him. "No, I just wanna lay here" I closed my eyes.

"I'll see you next Tuesday then? Full body day for those sessions we missed." He said.

"Mhmm" Was all I could get out.

"Alright baby girl. I'll see you later" was the last thing he said before I heard the door open and shut.

Derrick had been training me for almost a year. Sometimes he could be a little harsh with our workouts, but at the end it shows.

I let out a sigh before getting up. I wanted so badly to go shower and lay in my bed.

I've been back home for about a week now and I've just been in the house working on music. I have a meeting with my label later in the evening and I didn't want to show up empty handed.

The third quarter was coming to an end, and this next one that was coming up they have a lot planned for the label so I want to show them that I'd been working.

I grabbed my phone and headed down the hallway of my high rise condo. I made my way to my master bedroom.

I was gonna take a quick shower and change, so I could head out and not get caught up in the Atlanta traffic. It was already almost three o clock.

iammakaeda.j 52m

send message                                            ♡︎   ➤

send message                                            ♡︎ ➤

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝟰:𝟱𝟳 𝗽𝗺
𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗮
_____________________