CHAPTER-32

Ethan's P.O.V

Andrew was standing there in a waiter dress and looked at me and Alex walking towards him

What is he doing here?

"So, liked the surprise baby" alex asked kissing my cheek from behind.

"Yea-yeah"

"Is there anything you wanna say?" He asked and I looked at him.

What is he talking about? Wait does he know about- he better not, I don't want anyone dying, at least not today.

I looked towards him, by now my face had turned a litte pale because Alex was standing with his arms crossed and raised eyebrow.

"Alex I wanted to tel-". He cut me off.

"I know"

What? When?

My face held confusion.

"That day when I asked you for a date I was going on the same way you were cause I had to be somewhere at that time. But I saw that Andrew was too close to you, I was angry and wanted to know what was going on. This happened twice, I saw you both. So one day I went there taking him by surprise and aksed him what was going on. He said that he loved you but he also knew you were in a relationship. I got angry and punched him and left from there after threatening him. After a few days he came to me all by himself and told me something which he wants to tell you too, so in short I knew what was up from the very beginning"

I looked towards Andrew and he smiled at me.

"Ethan I'm sorry, that day you were right, it was just infatuation, I was juts attracted to you and after you didn't to the café for a few days I understood. I just wanna say that thank you for opening my eyes because now I have someone else with me, who I truly deserve" he said

I blinked my eyes and nodded with a smile.

"Well now I won't disturb you two, enjoy your date and oh Ethan you look nice" he said and winked.

A growl came from behind us and I blushed. A arm snaked around my waist and pulled me back.

"He's mine"

Andrew and I shared a laugh.

Wishing him bye we headed to our table.

"So what do you wanna have?" Alex asked.

"Um I don't know. Anything"

He nodded and called the waiter. He was the same waiter who served us on our first date.

He came to us with shivering hands and sweaty forehead.

Alex looked at him and smirked.

"Hi can i-i take yo-your orders please" he asked stuttering.

Alex told him the orders in a husky and dominating voice and he ran away after nodding.

"You know who comes to me mind after seeing this waiter?" Alex asked

"Who?"

"You" he said.

"Me?"

"Yes, do you remember how I first came to the restaurant with my friends and you came to take our orders, just like him, stuttered and sweating, you were looking so cute and beautiful I just wanted to take you away that day itself but j restricted my self. And after that you know" all this while he was looking at me so lovingly that I couldn't help but blush.

"I think I'm excelling in my hobby of making you blush darker everytime I say something"

I looked down and put the menu in front of my face. He was right. My cheeks get darker every time

"Oh come on don't hide your blush I wanna see it so I can improve more you know" he said and there a was mischief in his voice.

I shook my head.

Our food arrived and we ate it happily talking. Well him teasing me and me blushing like crazy of course.

After eating Alex got up and asked for dance and of course I said yes.

Swirling back and forth and enjoying every beat, all the memories were coming back.

Suddenly Alex went on his one knee and looked at me on the eye.

I gasped. Oh god is this really happening? I asked my self.

"I love you so much Ethan, you have no idea what heights my love has crossed for you. And everyday it just keeps increasing that I'm afraid I might get tired, but that's vener gonna happen. You came in my life as a flower and when I watered it everyday it shone in my life, giving me its fruits and thanking me for watering it. Words can't describe me and you, our love can, it holds power and has the power to make someone weak. That's what you did. You made me weak in your love that I saw no one else but you. I felt scared that what we get torn apart, I don't wanna lose you ever. So I wanna unite us today with your permission, so Ethan James Anderson, would like to marry me and make me the happiest man on this earth?" By now his voice had turned croaked and eyes glistened and I lost mine.

It all came back like a flash. Last time he kissed me this time he wooed me and guess what, I said yes. A million times.

He took me in his arms and hugged as if there was no end. Not even the world around us. Just us.
.................................................................................................................

Hola!!!!!! Honeybuns ❤️

How are you all? Did you all like the chapter? Let me know.

Writing this chapter was so fun for me, I enjoyed it so much. I've never written a scene like this ever but I have read it multiple times, but there's a difference. I thought I was ready for writing a book cause I had read so many but I wasn't completely ready, I did my best to write such scene and the rest I know you all are there to help me. That's why I love you all.

So please please, vote, comment and follow and show this book your love and support.

Love you all
Bye
❤️