BONUS CHAPTER

After 3 years

Alex's P.O.V

"James, caius, stop running around the house right how and come here" I heard Ethan shouting, his hand on his waist making him look cute as ever

James is Julia's brother, yes she has a brother. Julia came to get a job in my company as she had finished her studies. I was shocked to see her there as I was passing by. Xavier told me that he too was angry at her at first but when she told him everything, he gave her the job. Julia's brother was kidnapped by Aiden and he threatened to kill him if she dares to open up about this to anyone, she knew all along what was going on.

She started selling herself for money as she didn't have enough money to study either. It hurt her whenever some man called her a slut or a gold digger.

They only let her meet her brother once and that really hurt her, as her parents were dead.

Afte a week of hiring her, I was quite surprised at the dedication and enthusiasm with which she would come am work everyday. I saw a soft part of her everytime she would help anyone. I apologized to her too and she forgave me, saying it was reasonable.

I allowed her to stay in my mansion, inviting a new member to the family.

'Caius James Knight'. Yup you guessed right, we and ethan decided to adopt a child.

Ethan got so emotional when he first saw him, with his tiny legs and hands and I cried out.

We brought him home and the happiness just crossed his heights. Grandma went crazy and ethans mom wouldn't stop crying. The whole day I kept telling them it's okay and I was happy that they were happy tears. Same was with James, everyone pampers both of them so much. Me too.

"No buts, you're coming here right now" Ethan's angelic voice brought me out of my trance.

Caius made a face and showed puppy eyes to which is immune but I'm not. James was standing there with the mud on his face and smiling as if he was so happy about it.

"Well they're not gonna work on me" Ethan said raising an eyebrow.

As soon as he saw me he made those puppy eyes at me with what intention, I knew.

"Aw, no one makes my baby cry" I cooed at him and picked him up in my arms.

All the mud went on my clothes and caius laughed.

"Your spoiling him too much, I'm not talking to anyone of you, you both have made the whole house dirty" ethan said keeping a hand on his waist, annoyed.

"Please daddy me sholly" caius said in his baby voice as the tears threatened to fall out of his eyes.

Ethans eyes melted as soon as he saw tears and picked caius up in his arms and took him to the room cooing softly at him.

He is one such mischievous boy, he knows how use those innocent yet naughty eyes whenever he wants.

He's got all of us wrapped around his little finger.

Julia came in and smiled at us " Hey baby brother, oh what have you done"

He smiled sheepishly. She looked at him but failed when he too showed her his puppy eyes.

What is them and the puppy eyes.

Xavier and sia got married six months ago and creed is all over Julia but she ignores him everytime he tries to make a move. Good luck man.

"Aaaahhhhh" a scream came from downstairs and we all came running.

Adrien came out with a ice cream in his mouth and a gun in his hands. Pig.

I shook my head as sia was jumping all over the room.

"I have something to tell you all" she practically screamed.

"Calm down honey" xavier said.

"Oh no I can't"

"What is it?" We asked

"You all are getting promoted"

Confusion was written on everyone's face.

It finally got us, she's pregnant.

"Oh my-oh my God" xavier was too shocked and happy to react.

"Oh yeah we're getting more players on the team" Aiden said making us laugh.

"Of course, I worked so hard for this" xavier said winking at sia and she blushed.

I laughed and congratulated them.

................

Ethan was standing in front of the window and I hugged him for behind wrapping my arms around him.

He leaned back into my touch.

I placed my cold hands on his waist inside his shirt.

He gasped.

"Don't you think we should give caius another sibling" I said nuzzling my nose in his neck.

He blushed and lowered his eyelashes.

"Do you remember our wedding Night?" I asked him.

He blushed redder than already and I laughed.

"It's not a bad idea after all" I whispered in his ear.

"Alex stop" he said shyly.

"Thank you Ethan" I said looking into his eyes.

"Why"

"For coming in my life and shining, you changed me so much love, so much that I'm blind and Dead without you, I love you" I said.

"I love you too Alex" he said and I placed a kiss on his lips, softly like I always do and will keep doing for the rest of our lives till death do us part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holaaaa!!!

How are you all? Did you like the chapter? Let me know.

So this is the end, and I'm crying, end of the journey of Ethan and Alex. It's really been so long. I'm missing this already.

I don't wanna say anything else cause I have no words at how content I'm feeling right now.

Love you all ❣️❣️
Bye
❤️❤️