THANK YOU ❤️

Hiiiii my lovely beauties!!!

First of all I would like to thank wattpad for letting me make my dreams and my imagination come true. Hope you're reading this message cause it's from my heart.

This is has been such a beautiful journey. I enjoyed every minute of writing each word for this story. I'll never forget my first hardwork. It has taken a special place in my heart.

I can't believe HIS OBSESSION has come this far. It all seems like a dream.

The most important people of this journey are my lovely readers who took out their precious time to read my book. I'll forever be thankful to you. You guys have no idea how much happiness you have given me just my giving my book a try. I love you all so much. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Something I wanna tell you all so that maybe if anyone can feel all this, means im sharing it, at that time covid was still going on and I had my online classes. It was just before winter. I used to read kindle and there was this author on kindle who had her books there but only a few of them out of the whole series. So I searched for it online to find it and I found it on an app called wattpad.

I opened it and saw that she had the rest of the books there I read them but I had to sign in to read the rest. So for that book I went against the rules of my house and signed in on wattpad without letting my parents know.

From there started my journey on wattpad. I read so many books, even in winters of 2021 yeah thats when I found out about it, I sat in my room for hours with the heater on and me reading wattpad continuously. Even in between my classes. I became obsessed. But this is not the end of the story there's so much more but I can't write all of it down. Someday I'll start my own journal on wattpad and write about this too and you all can tell about yours too.

I so badly want that time back but also I somewhere know that history repeats itslef. I want it all to happen again, from the beginning. Just thinking about this makes me cry so badly. I don't want this to end cause I loved the start too much.

Every vote made me feel motivated and every comment made my day.

And every view said it all.

I wrote a book and guess what it was successful because of you guys. Thank you so much. Even today wattpad is open in my phone 24/7 and then the notifications says it all.

I know that you all think this is boring and I'm just going on ranting but this is all true and a peice of feeling of my heart that I wanted to share with you all so that you can feel it too.

I love you all so much that it hurts. It felt like it happened yesterday ❤️❤️

That's our journey of obsession.
~Alan❣️
❤️❤️