EPISODE 12 ALL FIVE OF THEM?

Saint Ujani : Maiden, if you would not tell us what you asked for, how will we know if we are fulfilling Lord's blessings or not?

Dhani : (after a long pause) I asked for a husband who is a man of principles, who is invincible in strength, who is handsome and has unmatched attractiveness, who can feel what I feel and who can give... (pauses and looks at her father). How can I say that out loud, and that too in front of my father? God does not judge, but people do." That's it. Hmm. That's it, Saint.

Everyone in the Court goes silent and starts contemplating on her words. 'Man of Principles', His Highness Aatreya; 'Invincible'; Prince Bali; 'Unmatched Attractiveness', Prince Aanan; 'Feel her feelings' this must be Prince Manan.

Everyone including the saint and the priest now understands what she just said. They all are smiling with excitement. All the brothers feel a deep sense of joy as they match every word of her with themselves, except for Mithun. He is agitated, because he did not find his presence in her words. Everyone is smiling in the Court except Mithun. Dhani feels embarrassed. She thinks that everyone is mocking her for asking too many qualities in her husband. Prabhupada has not realised it till now.

Prabhupada : Ah, Hahaha. My daughter has asked with an open heart. Ha ha. Invincible, unmatched attractiveness....Ha..He..uh.

Now the realisation struck him like a lightning bolt. "Invincible, like Master Bali? Attractiveness, that I saw today, Prince Aanan...." Soon he realises all of it. Mala also follows behind. Her eyes widened. Vani also realises as the phrase "Unmatched Attractiveness" struck her mind. Everyone knows now, except for Dhani, not because she is dumb, but because she has this beautiful image of a man with all these qualities in her mind.

Everyone starts laughing, except for Mithun. He looks at his brothers. They are all smiling, but he is not able to feel their joy. Rather he feels depressed now. "I did feel this connection with her though. Then why not me?" He feels angry and sad at the same time. "I should leave this Court now, I can't stand it anymore."

Saint Ujani's eyes catch Mithun's expressions. His agitation is clearly visible. Mithun was about to stand up then Saint Ujani asked a question to Dhani.

Saint Ujani : Dear, did you ask for more characteristics other than what you just said?

Mithun stops there and looks at her eagerly. Dhani feels shy as this is something that she cannot say in front of everyone and especially in front of her parents.

Dhani : No, that's it.

Mithun's heart sinks deeper.

Saint Ujani : Are you sure?

Dhani : Yes, Saint.

Saint Ujani knows by looking at her blushing face that she is hiding something. He gets an idea to check it.

Saint Ujani : Dear, answer my questions, will you?

Dhani : Yes.

Saint Ujani : Please have a look at His Highness Aatreya.

Dhani looks at Aatreya.

Saint Ujani : Do you feel something?

Dhani : Ye..Yes.

Saint Ujani : Now, look at Prince Bali. Do you feel anything?

Dhani : Ah... Yes.

Saint Ujani : Now, have a look at Prince Manan. Do you feel something?

Dhani : .........Yes.

As she is matching the characteristics, the rays of enlightenment are reaching her mind.

Saint Ujani : Look at Prince Aanan now. Do you feel the same again?

Dhani : (let's a deep breath out) Yes.

Saint Ujani : Now, look at Prince Mithun. Do you feel anything?

Mithun looks at her with a loving gaze. His lips smile a little as he looks at her looking at him. His eyes looked like they were about to cry just now. He eagerly wait for her reply and grabs his seat in agitation.

Dhani : Ye..yes. (looks down)

Mithun is overjoyed at her words. His heart feels a relief.

Saint Ujani : So, is it true that you asked for some other characteristics?

Dhani : ...... Yes Saint.

Prabhupada : What is it now?

Saint Ujani : Leave her be, Prabhupada. There must be a reason that she is hiding it.

All five of them look at Dhani and Dhani looks at them. They are smiling, but Dhani does not look happy.

Saint Ujani : Prabhupada, I want to ask your daughter's hand for these five brothers. She is destined to be with them.

Prabhupada : What? All five of them? How can this be Saint?

Saint Ujani : Why not? She has received this blessing.

Prabhupada : But, how can she handle five husbands?

Saint Ujani : Don't you trust the Lord? After all, he is the one who gave her five husbands.

Prabhupada contemplates on it.

Prabhupada : Saint, I can't let my daughter....

Saint : Dear Prabhupada, you should not come in the middle of the Lord's blessings.

Prabhupada : Will my daughter be happy with them? Won't they fight for her. They may get their anger out on her.

Saint : Your worries are baseless, Prabhupada. Have you heard of Manashi? She received the boon of having ten husbands. All ten of them live happily in harmony with her. They never fight to possess her. In that same way, your daughter will be married to these five men. They all will love and cherish her equally.

Prabhupada: If the Lord has bestowed her with five husbands, how can I refuse it? I accept this marriage proposal.

Dhani : But I don't. I don't want to marry all of them.

Their smiles are replaced by worry.

Aanan : Why? Why don't you want to marry us?

Aatreya : Dhani, maybe you are intimidated. But, we are feeling this intense emotional and physical attraction towards you.

Manan : Yes, you can't leave us like this. Why are you feeling this anger suddenly?

Dhani :(calmly) Do you know why I prayed to get a husband in the first place? Let me tell you. I still remember my past life. It was filled with sadness, grief, depression, nothing good was there. I had a husband, whom I cherished so much and so deeply. I loved him with all my heart, in fact, I poured all the love I had on him. But one day he came home with his second wife. I had to bear all of those emotions of jealousy, hatred, and what not. I died everyday seeing him with his second wife. I expected him to be devoted to me only as I was to him. But it didn't happen. When my memories came back with all those emotions I prayed to the Lord and devoted myself to him. One day the High Priestess said that I should pray for a husband. So I prayed for a husband with specific characteristics.

To be continued....