EPISODE 28 HOW DID THE BED BREAKE?

Bali : Wife, if you don't mind can, I sleep with yo...

Dhani : (shy) Come. I can't tell him to go now.

Bali puts her down on the bed, smiling wide. He sits down on the bed and puts his muscular arms on either sides of her.

Bali : Thank you, wife.

He embraces her passionately.

Bali : You don't have any idea how difficult it was for me to stay away from you. Day and night I kept thinking about you.

He grabs her hand and locks her soft fingers with his hard fingers and bends down to the bed. He puts his other hand on the back of Dhani's head and pushes her closer to kiss her. He kisses her lips while moving down on the bed and places his hand on the pillow. His beard rubs on her chin. Dhani puts her head on the pillow. He grips her in his arms and plants a kiss on her head and moves down to her lips. Further down to her neck and then her chest, planting some hard smooches there. She moans. She feels his beard rubbing against her body. His hand slides on her back and unties her blouse. Bali pulls himself a little back and removes his cloth from the chest. As he leans back on her she puts her hands on his chest. He stops and looks at her soft hands touching and feeling his abs. He sits on his knees, which are placed on either side of her, to let her take more of his hard abs. Dhani runs her hands on his abs slowly while breathing softly. Bali's eyes falls on her loose blouse. Impulsively, he slides it down her breast and removes it. She covers her breast with her hands bashfully. Bali grabs her hands and aggressively tug them on the bed above her head and grasps her beauty with his eyes. He realises that he is being aggressive with her again and looks into her eyes. Dhani sadly looks to the side.

Bali : Wife!!

He loosens his grip. She removes her hands, puts them on her breasts and turn herself to the left.

Bali : Wife!! I don't want to be aggressive with you....I will be gentle.

He holds her hand again. Her hands hurt because of his tight grip. He kisses it and puts it on his chest again. She turns towards him while still covering her beauty with one arm. He bends down and kiss her on the lips, gently grips her neck and removes her other hand from her breast. He kisses her neck and goes down to her breast and starts kissing there. It does not take him more than a few seconds to untie and remove his lower cloth and hers too. A pleasant heavenly feeling surges within him at her warm and delicate touch down there. His grip hardens and kisses become more passionate. He stops suddenly and pulls back to sit on his knees. Dhani, flustered, lies there undressed, not even a single piece of clothing.

Dhani : Wh..what? Why did you stop?

Bali is still holding his one hand and the other is on his chest. He grabs her other hand too.

Bali : I was thinking, why don't you come on top of me?

Dhani : WHAT?

Bali : I will become aggressive with you again. My weight is too heavy for you. It won't work well. Come on top of me.

Dhani : (flustered) Wh..what are you talking? How can I... I can't do that.

She looks to the side and tries to free her hands from his grip. But, it's too tight for her.

Bali doesn't want to put his weight on her even by mistake. He doesn't want to repeat what he did last time. He slides his arm on her waist, grips and lifts her up from her waist.

Dhani : (shocked) What are you doing?

Bali : Shush!!

He bends both his knees, puts her on his thighs, then tilts backwards and sits down. Dhani puts her hands on his shoulder. Her face become plum red.