EPISODE 25 RIGHT NOW?

The next morning, Dhani and Manan come out to the hall. Manan looks at Bali. Anger is clearly visible in his eyes. She knew that this would happen, that's why she didn't want anyone to find out about it. Bali sees anger in his younger brother's eyes. He looks at Dhani with remorseful eyes. He is also hurt. Hurting his wife was not what he wanted. It pierces his heart every time he realises what pain his wife was suffering and he was the reason for that. "I am her protector. How did I hurt her. Shameful." That's what he keeps talking to himself.

'''''

Aatreya goes to the Court with his brothers. The Ministers report to him about two messages received today.

Aatreya : The frequency of demon attacks is increasing fast these days. The Chiefs of Kalighat and Pirpan have asked for our help. Demons are killing the villagers there. The situation looks grave from their messages.

Mithun : I did not expect it to happen this soon. I killed many demons that attacked Kalighat. When it looked peaceful, I returned.

Aatreya : You have to go there again. Take Manan with you. Bali, you are going with me to Pirpan. Aanan?

Aanan : Yes, brother?

Aatreya : Take care of Naimisharan in our absence. I don't know how much time it will take us to return.

Aanan : As you command, Chief.

Aatreya : Prepare to depart.

Mithun : Is it necessary to depart today?

Aatreya : Looking at the seriousness of there messages, yes.

Mithun : All right, Chief.

Mithun did not expect that he would need to leave again this soon. He has still not consummated. It's making him quite anxious and depressed. After leaving the Court he goes to meet Dhani in her room.

Mithun : Wife? May I come in?

By his husky voice, she knows who it is. She answers his request and covers herself with her stola. He enters the room.

Mithun : She always covers her whole body in front of me.

Dhani : (smiles) What brings you here?

Mithun : (sighs) Wife, I am leaving for Kalighat. Demons have attacked it again. I don't know when I will see you next.

Dhani : You are leaving again?

Mithun : Yes. Wife, I ... I feel this intense desire to touch you since the day I saw you..... When.....when I was away from you, I felt incomplete in my heart, I felt separated from you, like a fish separated from the sea.

She looks in his glistening eyes.

His eyes are showing little hope that may be...may be she will accept his plea and allow him to touch her this time.

Dhani : I understand what he means. We have not consummated yet. It's natural to feel the agony of separation.

Mithun : Wife, uh.... if you desire, can we consummate right now?

Dhani : Huh?

Mithun : I won't take much time. I just want my spousal mark to appear on my body. Then, I won't need to bear this feeling of separation anymore. My spousal mark will be enough to remind me that you are with me, always.

Dhani : I understand. But, in this broad daylight, he will see my bruises easily. I won't be able to hide it from him. It has already caused a drift between Manan and Bali. Uh.. I can't do it right now.