Saleslady (sell your body)

Saleslady. That's your job, a saleslady. You're Infront of the story in the middle of the night holding a banner just like the other girls besides you. Your the best seller here.

Best seller you mean by the item that you sell? No definitely not. You don't sell clothes, shoes or other stuff like that, you're there holding a banner saying I'm for sale.

You're selling your body. For one night, or two you didn't care as long as they buy the nights they will spend with you that's it.

The night just begin for the saleslady like you. Some are already picked up while you. They can't just pick you up without show money.

You're the best seller for months. Rich people are fighting over you. They're literally killing each other on who will sold you tonight.

But as your value grows the more money you're earning, and the more money you're earning the more dangerous your job is getting.

Why?Because not only ordinary people, politicians, businesses are fighting to have you tonight but also those people who's working under the tables.

That's right the mafias.And as a mafia you won't be shocked after seeing one man killed Infront of you as the man got on you first before they did, before the mafia did."Yn" someone shouted you name, you look at her.

It's your mother, who's also the one who made you a saleslady. And you aren't happy about it but you couldn't do anything as she always says you own her a lot.

And keeps telling you that you should be thankful that he didn't aborted you after you ruined her career as a saleslady.

"What is it Madam?" You called her madam, of course she owns the club, she owns the agency, after getting a lot of money from selling her daughter it's impossible that she wouldn't build a business to grow her money more.

"He's here and he came to pick you up, come on fix yourself and look beautiful in front of him, he's a huge client Yn. Remember that don't fuck it up" she said as she grabbed the banner from your hand and started fixing your hair.

"Go on he's at the parking lot" she slap your butt cheek as you made your way to the parking lot. You arrived there.

It's him the amazing and very successful business man all over the Korea not only here but also to other country.

"Mr.Jeon you came back" you wave your hand at him while looking at him through the window. You smiled as he open the door.

You walked in. And sit beside him. She wrapped his arms around you. It disgusted you. You hate his touch yet you had to bare with it.

"The last time I didn't get a chance to taste you, so I'm here hoping now, now one will bother us and continue what we started" he said while kissing your neck.

You pushed him away and awkwardly laugh. He look at you in confused, you caresses his chest and licked your dried lips.

"Maybe you can take me home first and do it there." You said while biting your lips. He's surely falling.

You're at the kitchen drinking a lot of whiskey, you didn't wanna remember this night and you knew you won't even dare to touch him if you're not drown in alcohol.

If you're in your right state you would literally vomit if he would fuck you with a sense.

So right now you're trying your best to get drunk just to get a confidence to do it with that old man.

"I see, my father brought a saleslady again" tattoo man entered the kitchen leading his head to the door frame while looking at you.

Fuck! It's him, the rumors are true he's fucking hot, smoking hot!! His hand that is covered with tattoos, his piercing on his lips and eyebrows together with his six earrings on his ears.