Bed warmer

It was all over the news. He's back, with all those tattoos, piercing, muscles. It's so damn killing you, you just wanted to have him right now.

Looking at the screen as you watched him leaving the airport, riding his motorcycle. Putting his helmet on and wore his big bike.It was all showing in the screen how hot he truly is.

The news ended. You groan as you lay down your head on the back of the couch.

"He's coming here right?" You asked yourself while looking at the ceiling blankly, then you smiled.

"Of course he would, he always come to me" You immediately pushed yourself away from the couch as you run upstairs when went straight to your clothes.

Looking at the mirror, massaging your boobies while biting your lips. All you could think about was him touching your body.

You sigh, and started putting your make up on. Fixing your lipstick, eyebrows, cheek and done.

You dropped everything and straitly looking at your reflection. The lingerie is perfectly showing your curves, it is hugging your body really tight and it's making you uncomfortable and hard to breathe but you didn't care.

It is his favorite lingerie and as long as he can fuck you hard and deep you're willing to do anything and everything just to get that.

As soon as you're satisfied with your look, you sat on the bed, it's been an hour since the news ended and the airport wasn't that far from your house so you knew he would come here any minute.

You patiently waited for his arrival but the second turn into minute, the minute turn into minutes, the minutes turned into hour and the hour turned into hours of you waiting.

You got so irritated, why is he taking so long to arrived, you've been waiting for him so almost 4 hours now. He should be here by now.

You're so frustrated, irritated and stressed out, you've been sitting on the same spot for so long waiting for him and yet seems like he's not even planning on showing up.

You're so done, you fucking hate it, you quickly wore your clothes, grabbing your car keys. Waking down stairs and locked the door of your house before leaving.

You walk inside an abandoned wearhouse, you could smell the alcohol, cigarettes, and sex all mixed up together.

Throwing you bag on the couch and stood up Infront of the man sitting on the couch.

"Where is he?" The man looked at you and sigh, letting go of the girl and offered you a cigarette, you pushed his hand making him sign.

"He's not here" he said while pulling the woman back and started making out. You chuckles as your face immediately turned serious.

"You can't be serious, I know he's here it's all over the news that he's been back in the country" you yelled at him making all the people in the area looked at you.

"I know we've seen him and also waiting for him okay now relax you ass down Yn" yoongi said before turning around his head to the woman again.

You sat on the couch still upset, what the hell is happy to him, he didn't went to my house as well as here then where could he be?.

You immediately stood and grabbed you things, shutting the door behind you and left.

Knocking on the door several times till you heard a scream coming from the inside. You smirk hearing his voice.

The door open soon, you immediately pushed him inside, pinning him on the wall stripping yourself and hungrily eating his mouth.

Fuck he taste different but it's so addicting that you couldn't stop it. The man was taken aback, he didn't knew what your doing yet he could lie about loving everything you're doing with him.

You unplug his belt making the man gasps, you look at him while your on your knees, smirking at his as soon as you places your palm on his crotch.

"Stop acting so shocked, we're always doing it" you said while pulling his boxer down.

Grabbing his veiny cock in your hand as you jerk it off while licking the tip of his cock and you put it inside your mouth.

Fuck he's getting bigger, as you shove the whole thing inside your mouth, you could feel his tip at the back on your mouth and it's chocking you but you didn't mind that.

As long as you can pleasure him so good your already okay with everything. You move your mouth in and out the suck his tip off receiving a beautiful moan from the man.

You started pumping his bulge while sucking his balls, soon you could feel something as you touched his cock.

You put the whole thing inside your mouth and swallow all his cum.Oh gosh you missed that. You stoop up from your knees.

Bitting your lips while slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"I missed you so much master" you said while looking at his who's currently catching his breath while sweat is all over his face.

"I- I missed you too babe." He said. You pulled him by his collar, kissing him passionately, damn you're finally been able to taste his lips without te aggressiveness and biting.

"I love you gguk" connecting your forehead together while wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you too" the man replayed making you look at him in shocked.

Looking at him, in the eye it made you realized it wasn't Jeongguk, gguk would never say I love you back, he would laugh at you saying your just his bed warmer but never would say I love you back.

And his mouth, his touch, his gentle touch. Gguk is far ways from that, you can't even kiss him passionately because of his aggressively, gguk would never let you acting all sweet to him like connecting your forehead together while your arms is around his neck, never.

This isn't gguk and you know it, fuck it! but then who is it? Who is this man standing infront of you looking like gguk.

It made you more shocked, gguk will never kiss you like that, he would literally slap you and pin you on the wall as he would never stop till he ruined your mouth why?

Cause for Jeon Jeongguk The man noticed your state, you're shocked while looking at him, he caresses your cheek and kiss you while giggling.

You're just his bed warmer who would warm his bed and his body.

The twin switched position and now it's making you crazy thinking that the man Infront of you is gguk while it's actually his twin brother Jungkook