Sinful Puzzle

"You're a liarrr!! How dare you take my son away from me!! I didn't even get to see him nor touch him before you took him away and introduce him as your son with that girl Infront of your whole family!! I hate you!!."

"I'm sorry Yn. It's not really my plan to introduce him to them but when they find out that it's the due date of Wuana who's pretending to be pregnant at that time I don't have any other choice but to show him."

"And you think that's a valid reason?! No it's not!!! You even named him without my consent!! He's my son my son Jungkook!!! I hate you."

You continuesly shouting at him while while he hugged you tight, trying your best to push him away as he keeps on hugging you. "I hate youuuu!! I hate you so much, I really hate you!! You're heartless!!!."

"I'm sorry love, I'm really sorry please forgive me, I'm doing this for us, I'm sorry." He knew he's being selfish at this point but all he wanted was a good life not in poverty that Yn once lived.

"Please just trust me, I love you" He kiss the top of her head while she calm down in his embrace.

"I hate you kook."

You look at Mingyu who's cooking in the kitchen, he took a glance of you as he smiles and wiggle his eyebrow. He wanted to make you smile but it didn't work either.

He knew who's in your mind, there's only two people, it's either Jungkook or your son. He grab a piece of small tomato and throw it to your direction making it hit your shoulder.

"Hey what are you thinking huh? Didn't I told you to relax?" You look at and as you rolled your eyes, you throw the tomato back at him and it hit his nose making him groan in pain, you started laughing, he saw it and acted as if it still hurt.

He's glad you're still able to laugh after everything, he knew it's only for sometime but at least he made you laughed even just once.

As the two of you continuesly laughing the door opened. Drifting your attention to the person who entered the door. Your eyes filled with tears. "oh my goodness."

Mingyu got confused after seeing you walking away, he quickly came to check on you and there you are.

Your eyes filled with happiness as your son is laying in your arms, looking at Jungkook as you smiled at him mumble 'thank you'.

Jungkook smiled seeing you so happy with your child, he kissed the top of your head while wiping your tears.

"We'll be staying her with you, but if ever my parents or Wuana's parents wanted to visit I have to take him will that be okay?."

You look at him as you shook your head "no it's not okay. He's my son I don't want you taking him away from me."

"I know love, I'm sorry."

"How long will you keep on pretending huh? I don't want a luxury life kook, I just want a family with you and our son is that too much to ask?."

"That's the problem, I don't want you to stay in poverty, I wanted to give you the best life, buy anything without looking at the price, I want to make you a queen."

"But I just want your love!!" You shouted at him in anger, you don't even know if he really loves you or not. After that you heard cry from a baby and saw your son crying.

"It's Yn, I get it now. You like my woman." Jungkook glance at his friend as he blow the smoke and put on the cig'rette again in his m'uth

"I pity Yn for meeting a guy who's as selfish as you too bad you become my friend." Jungkook laughed at Mingyu's respond.

"I don't care if I look selfish in your eyes, as long as I can keep my woman and my son with me and will be able to give them a good life then that's all I'll live for." They both just stared at each other till Jungkook throw his cig'rette at the balcony and turn his back at Mingyu.

"Lock the door before you leave."

As Mingyu watch his friend walkaway he couldn't help but to think of you. You're the type of girl that once you choose to love someone you will only love that person even though how much and how many times they would hurt you, they will always have space for them inside your heart and he knew that Jungkook is lucky to have you.

As soon as Jungkook finished taking a bath he saw you looking at your son who's sleeping peacefully. He made his way towards you both and kiss the back of your neck.

Turning your head towards him and smiled. A sweet pair of l'ps landed on yours. You smiled and pulled away. "Please don't take him away from me."

"I won't, didn't I promise you that? Soon we will be together. Just the three of us I promise." Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist while looking at his son.

"He look exactly like you koo."

Jungkook open the door and saw his wife on the bed, he sigh when he saw her moved. She slowly sit up and look at him, she smiled and was about to walk towards him but she fell on the ground after realizing both of her feet still tied up in the bed.

"B-babe come here and take those off, it's preventing me to be close to you" she said in her begging tone.

Jungkook came closer while Wuana happy started hugging Jungkook's legs while smiling, poke his inner cheek and k'cked Wuana hard. Grinding his teeth together and started kicking her stomach making her groan and cry in pain.

After that Jungkook grabbed her by her hair tight and spill on her. "You're a crazy b'tch, soon you will be gone and I'll make sure for that, and it will be much easier not that you've lost your mind. You like that baby?"

Wuana who's not in her right mind smile at him and nod her head while she's still in physical pain. After their marriage Jungkook started giving her dr'gs a higher one that made her complete lost her mind.

It's just how Jungkook wanted it to be. It is written to his father's condition to be married to Wuana and have a child for him to named all of their business understand Jungkook's name and now Jungkook just have to wait for Wuana's d'ath to be able to make your family together.

"Then why don't we play. Here take it while I'll take a video of your beautiful face my lovely wife."

The mad man gave her a kn'fe  and as Wuana completely lost her mind she stares at Jungkook while Jungkook is recording everything.

She wanted how Jungkook pretended to slide his finger over he neck. She laughed and did the same time till she fell on the ground lif'less. Her heart stopped beating and Jungkook is satisfied with it.

Its easy for him to cover up Wuana's d'ath mostly after her and his family got to know about her depression. He could use that reason and make it look like she took her own l'fe.

He grabbed his phone and called you, after a minute, you picked up his call. "Hello love, I'm almost home, I just went to grab some groceries okay, I love you."

He ended the call and sigh. Looking at the body behind him, he grabbed a cooling ointment and put it under his eyes making his eyes turn red and be filled with tears. He called another person and started crying while talking to someone through his phone.

"M-mother, Wuana took her life what should I do!! I'm so worried please come here asap."

The call ended and Jungkook chuckles, "a little more, just a little more my love and we can be together just a little more."

"You're really good at this huh, I'm so impressed" Jungkook stared at Mingyu and as they both chuckles.

"Here I'll send you the video, take care of it, you know what you have to do right."

"Oh my man Jeon Jungkook I already knew it, we always do this remember, you k'lls, I cleaned up." They both laughed at the same time before Jungkook tap Mingyu's shoulder.

"You can always count on me Gyu, just like how you could count on me everytime you wanted someone one of your life." They both smile while Looking at Wuana's d'ad body.