Rules in s3x

There's rules?

Of course there is.

first rule.

"Dress up for sèx. Wear sensual lingerie or attractive underwear."

And that's exactly what you're wearing. His hand is in-between your thighs. His smirk on his lips grow wilder after seeing you wearing red lace pantie.

As your about to stand up front the couch, he pulled you back making you fall on his lap. He started kissing you while you're trying your best to push him away but you're no match to him.

Second rule.

"Do not hold back your sexiness or think sèx is evil. Give me all your pleasure."

You open your mouth giving him better access to your inner mouth, while he slide his hand inside his pants, palming himself then pull it out.

The man begin to jerk himself while not breaking the kiss, releasing sounds of pleasure in between your mouth.

The man continuesly jerked himself faster than before. fetching his orgàsm.

You couldn't hold yourself. You don't know why but you also slide down you fingers inside you and started using it making the wet sound louder as your fingers come in and out of your womanhood.

You moan and moan but immediately stopped when he pulled out you and out of your inner. You stared at him while he took your finger that is covered with cûm in his mouth.

That when he said the rule number three.

The third rule.

"Do not masturbate. you have me so use me this is the"

"Go on use me" He said as you pushed your hand flat on his chest and begin rocking your hips up and down after placing his length in your entrance.

Your hair bounce and so your boobs. you took his hand guiding them to your waist as you pound into him recklessly.

Your head dove back as you placed his other hand on your breasts.

He pulled you down making you lay down on the couch. You moan after feeling his tongue now on your breasts. Biting and playing with them.

Your hand clenched into his brown locks. As he moved to your entrance, he digs his face between your thighs, licking you clean. His tongue swirled around your folds only to make you arch your back.

Fourth rule

"As you expect me to do stuff on you, do stuff on me too"

He wants you to eat him out too. Pleasure him, give yourself to him. That's what he wants.

You dropped your knees having face to face with his length. the pink tip was an inch away from your mouth.

Your breath hit his cóck making it more harder then it already is, he couldn't believe how he can go insane when the only thing that hit his length was your breath. What more when you already have it in vour mouth.

Placing your hand on his length as you parted your lips. looking up at Jungkook with those eyes full of lust.

He groaned "fuck don't look at me like that if you don't want me to shove this hardly in your mouth."