class trip 2- ferry

TW PANIC ATTACK

Oh lord.
my legs were shakig as I left the bus.
It's time for the ship.
Since I'm 3 years old I'm scared of water and ships and drowning in the water.
"Don't worry I'm here." Ms y/ft/n whispered in my ear as she noticed that I was shaking.
It calmed me to know that if I would die I would die with her.
She gave me a small smile as we walked up the stairs in the inside of the huge ferry.
We parked the bus at the very bottom of it but we are supposed to spend the time at the upper part of the ferry.

As we walked up the stairs miss y/ft/n walked right beside me while talking to miss Wild who took my other side. I felt safe between them. Still they couldn't stop my heart from racing in panic.

At the end of the many stairs a huge bright room was greeting. I think it wasn't even a room it was a hall . With a kind of bar, stepts that lead upstraires, a corridor that led to the other halls, everywhere were chaires and chouches and there even was a little corner for little children.

"How about you stay with us, darling?" miss y/ft/n whispered in my ear. Why did she whisper and why did she called me darling? I know that this will be wandering around in my head for the next hours, days, weeks.. but it still couldn't distract me enough from my panic attack I felt coming up my throat. The room was still spinning and my legs were still shaking. But the thought of sitting next to her calmed me a little bit so I just nod in response.

We walked through the corridors to another huge room. Different then the other one there where a lot of tables where you could sit and eat. And of course a log line of people so I would guess that this is where you get your food. We sat down at one of those tables. Me next to miss y/ft/n and miss wild on the other side. I'm so glad that this one was one without windows next to us. After some minutes miss Wild walked off to get herself some food.

"Is everything alright?" Miss y/ft/n asked but this time not in a whisper. Maybe she didn't want to embarass me in frot of the others. Because I asume sitting with you teachers still isn't 'cool'.

"Yeah I'm good, thanks." I mumbled while starring at the white table in front of me. Slowly everything started to spin and my breath got heavier within seconds. I lost control over my right leg and it just started shaking like crazy.
The adrenaline punched my stomach and my head. Don't cry don't cry please don't cry.
But before I knew it, hot tears streamed down my cheeks.
I didn't even noticed that ms y/ft/n pulled me into a tight hug.
I completely zoned out as my throat thighs like some one was trying to kill me.

I heard her voice like it was kilometers away.
"It's alright I'm here. You are not alone. Breath with me."
"Y/n listen. Tell my five things you see."
Ok you can do this.
"Table. Shoes.."
"Just like That!"
"Uhm.. you. Tears. T-the leather bank."
"You are doing great now four things you physically feel." She spoke quiet but loud enough that I could hear her. Maybe she didn't want to draw everyone's attention.
"Your shirt. Your hair.."
My leg slowly stopped shaking.
"Your rings".
I didn't know I was playing with her rings until now. I immediately stopped.
"And.. and a-" I started to panic again.
"That's fine. That's fine."

We both went silent. I was still laying in her arms. Still moving back and forth. My fingers were still buried in the skin of her hips.
I stoped crying and after some minutes even my breath got back to normal.
"You have done so well." Her mouth was so close to my ear that the silent whisper was enough for me to understand her.
But I didn't dare to move.
So I stayed like this for the test of the drive and none of us compared about it.

•not very detailed I'm sorry but I'm off for holidays right now! Have a nice day