You will sing for me.

if there are any wishes- let me know! TW!!

Y/n POV:

July 12th. Finally that was the day I waited for for 10 years now. My graduation day. Everyone was dressed up in glittering dresses and royal looking suits. Even the teachers dressed up firmly. but it wasn't the only special event today. Every year the students and teachers work out a sort of program. With students dancing, singing, preparing funny speeches and making music. A friend of mine got a solo part on the piano. She is amazing. My task was to sing. With our school band.

So here I stood. Behind the courtains shaking in excitement. Our song was Knocking on heavens door. Not only that 500 pairs of eyes were watching me. But also HER pairs of eyes did. Ms y/ft/n. Teachers sat in the front row so she'll be right in front of me. Our Headmaster was done with the speech so there it was. My moment.

Half way in we planed on doing something special. "Ladies and Gentlemen. I want to sing the last Lyrics one more time but with you! I'll go first you copy"

"Knock knock knocking on heavens door!" I sang first and as soon as I was done I held the microphone to the audience.

"Knock knock knocking on heavens door!" they coppied.

"Now just the students!" I tried to cheer them up.

"Knock knock knocking on heavens door!"

"And the teachers!" At that part I looked her directly into the eyes.

"Knock knock knocking on heavens door!"

And she sat there with arms crossed shaking her head refusing to sing. I'll talk to you about that later.. I thought to myself

I just went on with my little show until there was a short break for everyone. Ms y/ft/n was the first one I ran up to. She stood at a little table talkin to Ms Wild. I walked up behind her. "Singing isn't your thing, huh?" I asked smiling. She turned around looking at me now smiling too. "There is nothing on this earth that could make me sing." I sat on a fake sad face.

"y/n! That was amazing" Maria ran up behind me. "She's right. But I still don't sing." Ms y/ft/n said proudly smiling. "You will sing for me." I told her with a wink. "I want to see that!" she laughed.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Song recommendation for this: To build a home

Ms y/ft/t POV

So, here I stand. In the poring rain. It's been a year. Tears start to form in my eyes. Every time I think about it. Every time I think about what I should have done or said earlier. I'm starring down on the card I'm holding in my shaking hands. A little white notecard which I received a year ago. On the 13th of July. Her Birthday. I knelled down and carefully laid it on the already dried out flowers before putting my hand back in to hole of my sweater.

"Knock Knock Knocking on heavens door.." I sang to myself. Before leaving again I looked back at the note one more time.

I knew you will sing for me Ms y/ft/n!

With that I left her grave with tears running down my cheeks thinking that I could have stopped her from killing herself. Maybe if I would have sang for her on that day.