examination (smut)

Situation: You are having your communication examination. You and miss y/ft/n are having a secret affair and you often come to visit her in her classroom just like today...

I could swear the time stood still. I was sitting in my old classroom waiting for my teacher to pick me up for my communication exam. I've learned that damn presentation by heart. Finally the door opened. "Y/n. You ready?" I grabbed my back and followed her. "Do I have a choice?" I asked smiling. "Not really." She laughed out loud. My head wandered for a second to another room knowing ms y/ft/n was sitting in there. I want to visit her so desperately. But that would be inappropriate, wouldn't it?

As I left the examination room my face was burning red and my heart was beating. It's done. That's what counts. I now just have to wait about ten min until I get my grade. I walk down the stairs again on the way to my old classroom to sit back down as I saw her door open. Oh come on... I can have a look right. She doesn't have to notice me... I stepped into the doorframe and there she is. Her hair falling over her shoulder as she stood on the table in the middle of the classroom sorting some papers. She wore a black blazer and a dark blue long sleeve shirt underneath. She's so hot... "You can come in you know? No need to stand at the door y/n." She looked up and smiled at me. "oh, I just didn't want to interrupt you." I stepped closer to her. "Darling, you never interrupt me. Are you already done with your communication exam?" She asked stepping closer to me until she was right in front of me brushing some hair out of my face. "Yeah, I wait for my grade now. What means we have... ten minutes." I smiled at her as her hands gabbed me to put me on top of the closest table. "Is it that what you want?" she whispered in my ear. I put my hands unter her shirt as a response to pull her closer. I already felt myself getting wet as her hands wandered over my body, her lips dancing against mine. I felt the hear of her body surrounding me. I stopped to hop of the table. She looked at me a bit puzzled until I spun us around so she was the one against the table. "I already ate that presentation so why stop now?" Her smile grew as she understood what I was talking about.

Only seconds later I found myself on my knees with my hear buried deep between her tights. My tongue twisted around every inch of her dripping wet core. I could feel her whole body shake around me. I sucked on her clit until her juice ran down my chin dripping onto the table. She tried her best holding back the moaning since we are still in our school building... "My good little girl..." She hissed between some heavy breathing. I knew it was dangerous since the door was still open as well. But live is boring without risks and shit. So it took two fingers and trusted them into her pussy. A short scream left her lips as her walls already tightened around my fingers. I sped up my tongue to push her over the edge. All of her muscles tightened for a couple of seconds while she tried to hold her breath. I slowly pulled out my fingers but kept on kissing her area to let ride out her orgasm. As her legs relaxed around me I pulled my head back finally breathing in some air again.

She was still sitting on the table with her head thrown back and legs wide apart. What a beautiful view. I got back up to my feet. She pulled her head back up looking me in the eyes with a wide smile. "Now go and get your grade my love. I just need a second.." She was still breathing heavily but seamed satisfied. "Wait. You got there a little something." She said pointing to my mouth. "You too." I said pointing between her legs and the wet spot at the table.