[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ]

.ೃ࿐ 1.1k words

"𝙼𝚠𝚊𝚑! 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV ]

"EVANGELINE! GO AND GET ME A COFFEE!"

"R-right away sir!"

"AND MAKE IT HAVE SOY MILK!"

"Yes Mr. Plotz!"

You flinched at the yelling, and continued to try and ignore it. Another normal day in Mr. Plotz's office, and yet again, he starts yelling at your poor elder sister. Fortunately, she had to deal with him to get the payment. Your sister, Evangeline, needed to pay for the house bills, pay for your education, and pay for your needs. You admired and respected her and tried to make her life easier, but only by a little. Work kept piling up on her, making her too busy to take time to spend with you. When you were eight, she missed the day because an assignment that Mr. Plotz, "needed because it was an emergency." You sighed and continued to sit quietly in the corner while reading a book, trying to get the day over with so you could spend time with your sister.

Suddenly, Mr. Plotz called for you.

"[ y/n ]," he started as you walked up to his desk. Mr. Plotz carefully replaced a pencil to be perfectly straight on his desk and looked at you dead in the eye. The room fell into an awkward and suspenseful silence, making you feel uncomfortable in the environment. A bead of sweat dropped down your forehead all the way down to your cheek as you tried to find something else to look at, other than Mr. Plotz's eyes. 

"[ y/n ], I'm going to ask you this carefully. And hear me out on this." he paused for a second and continued, "I want you to do me a favor. Can you please hook me up with your sister?"

Your heart dropped. Mixed feelings were going through your head. Your sister and Mr. Plotz? WHAT THE FUCK? He was like, forty-four, and your sister is twenty-seven! That's a seventeen age gap difference! Your blood boiled and you face turned into a dark red, showing that you were more than angry, you were furious. 

For years, Mr. Plotz had been the rudest to you and your sister, and now he wants to date her? Seriously, how much more worse can he get? You slammed your fists down on his desk, shaking the perfectly straight pencil out of place, and opened your mouth about to say something against it, until crashing could be heard down the hall. 

You turned around to see what the commotion was, and Mr. Plotz looked over your shoulder to see as well. His expression turned into a worried expression. Was it something that he feared? You giggled at that thought, but soon was interrupted by three toons bursting through the door and landing on Mr. Plotz's desk. The three toons gave Mr. Plot a kiss and sat down on the desk.

"Mwah! Heya Plotzy, missed us?" the taller one asked. You stared at the three toons in confusion. Who invited them? The looked like the dog/bunny versions of Mickey Mouse with their white, cartoon-like gloves. 

It seemed like the three toons were siblings, and in order from oldest to youngest (left to right.) The toon to the left had smoky topaz slacks, and... wasn't wearing a shirt? The toon in the middle had an oversized blue turtleneck, and... wasn't wearing any pants... finally, the last toon to the right was wearing a pink skirt and a yellow flower on her head, keeping her ears together. She also wasn't wearing a shirt. Seriously, where did the rest of their clothing go? Do they ever think of being a civilized person and wear clothes to keep your dignity and save yourself from embarrassment? Seriously man! But, since they're cartoons, they can get away with any shit and shenanigans. Like not wearing a full outfit.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your sister coming through the door with Mr. Plotz's coffee.

"Vange!" you called out. 'Vange', was the nickname you gave her when you were six or five years old, due to her name being a bit long and you being too lazy to say it fully. "Let's get outta here! If this crazy shit keeps on happening, I'm going to run away from home."

"First off, watch you mouth, and second of all, who are these... dogs?" Vange asked

The toon with the red cap and blue turtleneck immediately had heart eyes and ran up to Vange, and jumped into her arms, making Vange drop the coffee.

"Hellooo assistant!" he swooned. He gave Vange a big kiss, until being pushed off by you.

"Hands off my sister!" you yelled.

The tallest toon immediately went red with heart eyes, and ran over to you.

"Hellooo assistants sister!" he spoke. You rolled your eyes and held onto your sisters hand in a protective way. 

The taller toon used his hand to cup his fingers around you chin. "Say toots, you free sometime?" he winked.

"Boys, go fig." the female toon said.

You pushed him away quickly and he slammed into the desk, still having heart eyes. "Nah bro, I'm expensive." you sassily teased.

"Good one," the female toon said as you gave each other a high five. 

Vange rolled her eyes and shot back, "Please, you anything but expensive. You like, one cent."

"Hey!"

"Enough!" Mr. Plotz yelled. The room feel silent, and Vange felt her legs shaking. You kept her up on her feet, and looked at Mr. Plotz to see what he is going to say.

"Get out of here you menaces! I'm trying to work here!" Mr. Plotz hissed. 

"Aw, come on Plotzy- let's be nice here! You don't wanna kick out your favorite toons?" the taller toon in slacks said.

"Wait- hold up, we don't even know your names. Well, except for Mr. Idio- I mean Plotz." you quickly corrected yourself. Vange nudged you hard and you chuckled awkwardly, trying to get Mr. Plotz forget what you were going to call him.

"Oh! Pardon our rudeness." the taller toon said.

"We're the Warner Brothers!" the two boy toons introduced

"And the Warner Sister!" the girl toon finished.

"I'm Yakko," the toon in slacks said. Finally, I could stop calling him "the taller toon" or "the toon in slacks"

"I'm Wakko!" the toon in the cap- oh forget it.

"And I'm, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesa Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third." she casual spoke.

"But how-" you spoke up, soon to be interrupted.

"But you can call me Dot. Call me Dottie, you die." she threatened. 

"Oh okay."

"Well, I'm Evangeline, and this is my little sister, [ y/n ]." Vange introduced. You waved awkwardly and Yakko walked up close to you.

"[ y/n ], huh? That's a pretty name, but I think toots would work better with you." he flirted.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. Meeting these three are probably going to end in something chaotic.