[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ]

.ೃ࿐ 749 words

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙸'𝚖 𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚡!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV: ]

And just like that, it was yet another day in the Warner Bros lot. Everywhere was bustling with excitement, irritation, and happiness. You and Vange drove threw the lot, because it was yet another day of work for Vange. You sighed and looked outside to find none of than the Warner's chasing Vange's car and trying to put their faces up to the window to greet you. You watched as Yakko struggled to keep both of his younger siblings in his arms while he ran.

You giggled as he struggled to keep up with the speed of the car.

"Sis, can you slow down the car a bit?" you asked her. Vange slowed down the car, making it easier for the Warner's to breath and slow down their running. Wakko and Dot waved to you, to which you waved back, and Yakko blew a kiss to you, which made you blush.

Vange then pulled into a quaint parking space. You quickly unbuckled your seat belt and hopped out of the car, running to the Warner's. Yakko spun you around and dipped you, holding a rose up to you face. Yakko made sure to firmly grip your waist, so that way you wouldn't fall.

"Hiya toots, how's your day today? Wanna watch us go on set today and film a new episode?" Yakko suggested.

"Hi Yakko, I'm having an okay day today, and yes, I would love to watch you guys film today!" you chimed and took the rose from his hand, then getting out of the dipped position. Wakko and Dot took your hands into theirs and led you to the studio they were filming in. You sat in a chair that was labeled "Special Guest: [ y/n ]!" and smiled at the fact that they gave you your very own chair! You snuggled into the chair, getting comfortable as they got onto set.

As they were filming, you couldn't help but notice that Yakko was getting distracted by you. Every moment he got the chance to, he took a peak at you or looked at you directly and smiled. Or whenever he was on break, he walked over to you with his siblings and started to flirt with you, making Wakko and Dot grossed out. ("Get a room!" Dot complained)

"Places everybody! And please, Yakko, try not to get distracted by your special guest again." the director commanded, "And... action!"

[ TIME-SKIP ]

"And that's a wrap! Thanks everyone for today!" the director shouted. As everyone started to pack up, you were reading a book, for a certain someone.

"Heya toots! What'd you think?" Yakko asked, obviously asking from your praise from his "hard work" of having to deal with the director.

"It was great, it feels great to see the Yakko Warner film an episode right in front of my very eyes." you praised him and giggled. Yakko blushed and rubbed the back of his neck cheekily.

"So... wanna go annoy Plotzy?" he asked you. You nodded your head quickly and took Yakko's gloved hand, running to Mr. Plotz's office. Yakko went in front of you as you both approached the big two doors of Mr. Plotz's office. Yakko raised his cartoon foot and kicked the door opening, making an entrance.

"Heya Plotzy~!" he sang. Yakko jumped over to Mr. Plotz and gave him a big kiss.

"Mwah!" Yakko beamed. Mr. Plotz held Yakko in his arms with anger, then throwing him off of his arms. You looked around the office, to find your sister standing on the side, watching the whole thing with a serious face.

"Hey sis!" you greeted. Vange happily waved back with a smile, but then quickly going back into her serious face when Mr. Plotz looked back at her.

"Get out!" Mr. Plotz yelled angrily. Yakko chuckled, jumped onto Mr. Plotz's desk, and went threw his drawers. Yakko shuffled through the drawers while Mr. Plotz yelled at him to stop. Yakko then pulled out a file and opened it, showing pictures of Vange and hearts around it. Vange went pale, and started to gag, while Mr. Plotz went red. You giggled at Vange's reaction and grabbed a mallet from Yakko.

"Hey, Mr. Plotz!" you called out. Mr. Plotz looked at you and tensed up to see the huge mallet in you hands.

"This is for trying to date my sister!" you yelled.

And with that, a big "Wack!" was heard, and Mr. Plotz fell onto the floor, passed out, with a big bump on his head.

-

[ A/N ]

Ahem-

Hello beauties! Don't forget to vote, and thank you for fifty-four reads! I really appreciate it. I also hope you like that story so far, I'm trying to post everyday, and since my school year is ending soon, I'll be posting more often, and posting more stories if I finish this one.

Thanks!

Mwah! Goodnight everybody!

~ely1