[ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ]

.ೃ࿐ 689 words

"𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚑-𝚊𝚑!
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚜~!"
-𝚈𝚊𝚔𝚔𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛

-

[ SECOND PERSON POV: ]

"Uh.. so, I'm going to have to decline." you quickly replied and scooted away from Yakko. Wakko then jumped into your arms, snuggling into your chest.

"[ y/n ], can you go to the food court with me for the day? Could you also feed me my food?" Wakko asked innocently. You were about to reply, when Wakko was pushed out of your arms and Dot clung to your leg.

"Nope! I'm taking [ y/n ] for the day so we can talk about how boys are weird, how they're a waste of time, and how they are stereotypical to girls!" Dot sassily dictated, making Wakko's smile turn into a frown, and Yakko rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Dot gasped as Yakko tore her away from your leg. Yakko wrapped an arm around your shoulder, making you go red.

"Sorry sibs," he chuckled, "She's all mine today. So, bye!" he exclaimed as he took you into his arms, bridal-style, and ran off. Wakko sat down on the floor, and crossed his arms.

"I never get to get her!"

Dot ignored Wakko and ran after you and Yakko. You blushed and clutched your arms around Yakko's neck to hang on for your dear life, making Yakko chuckle.

"You just can't enough of me, can't ya?" he teased. You blushed and muttered a 'Shut up' in embarrassment.

Yakko suddenly ran turned quickly and stayed close to a wall, watching as Dot ran after where she thoughts you guys ran to, and Wakko trailing behind her.

"Wakko, c'mon! They went this way!" Dot stated as she pointed to the wrong direction.

You giggled at Dot and Wakko about the way they were determined to hang out with you. Yakko blushed at you laugh and took your hand into his.

"Oh [ y/n ], is this fate? Me and you together, alone? Oh! Let me just kiss you already," Yakko flirted and put a hand over his eyes, making it more dramatic. You rolled your eyes in a playful way and punched him lightly.

"Not in a million years, toon." you laughed. Yakko whined as you two walked towards Mr. Plotz's office to go and see your sister. Yakko collided you hand with his, fitting it perfectly together.

"I like how our hands fit perfectly together, toots~" he sang. You blushed and looked at your hands in his. Suddenly, you were feeling a bit more comfortable with Yakko. You smiled at the picture of your hands together and grabbed out your phone, going into the camera. You held up your phone to Yakko, getting him in the frame.

"Say cheese!" you beamed happily. Yakko face formed into a zany face expression as you took the picture of him. You chuckled at his face and was about to close your phone, until suddenly getting a call from your sister. You quickly let go of Yakko's hand, making him whine. You answered the call, and held the camera in front of your face so you're in the frame.

"Hey sis!" you greeted. From the screen of your phone, you looked at your sister with smile, as if she was actually there.

"Hey [ y/n ]! How's everything going? I'm almost done with my shift, so I was just going to say to wait outside Mr. Plotz's office till I'm done." Vange explained. You let out a small frown, not wanting to go. Suddenly, Yakko was in the frame.

"Sorry, Plotzy's assistant! She's quite taken right now. She doesn't need to go just yet! So bye!" he replied, and quickly ended the call.

"Hey! What was that for? You know I do need to go home soon, right?" you snapped. Yakko chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"I just want you for a few more hours! And plus, why wouldn't I want to spend time with my lovely girlfriend~?"

You shook your head while blushing, and looked at him. "Okay, toon, we're not dating, and I need to go home. Why don't you walk me there so we could still spend time together?"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Yakko chimed

And like that, you two were off to Mr. Plotz's office.