[ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟐 ]

.ೃ࿐ 396 words

Requested by Ihappy24   

-

the two lovebirds laughed as they laid down on a picnic blanket, watching as the sun set down behind the mountains, leaving behind its colorful beauty, and bringing in a new night that was complimented by the moons beauty. you and yakko were now twenty-five years old, and still dating. for now.

"[ y/n ]," Yakko spoke and looked at you. You hummed in response and watch Yakko sit up from his position.

"I... don't really wanna be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore."

you're heart shattered into pieces as you sat up quickly and looked at Yakko.

"W-what?" you stuttered.

"You heard me."

you felt a warm sensation fall down your face. you felt your cheek to find tears, spilling down from your eyes. you sniffed and started to break down right in front of Yakko.

"Wait! [ y/n ], I didn't mean it like that!" Yakko said reassuringly and put a hand on your shoulder.

"W-what do you mean?" you sniffed and wiped away a tear.

Yakko gulped, stood up and got down on one knee. your heart leaped as you saw Yakko taking out a ring box out of his pocket, opening it, and presenting it in front of you.

"[ y/n ]," he started "you have been the most wonderful thing that happened to me all my life, and throughout the years I have been dating you, I've been wanting to take our relationship to the next level. That being said... will you marry me?"

yet again, you started tearing up, making Yakko panick.

"I-I'm sorry! Is your feelings still hurt form what I said earlier?"

"No Yakko! It's happy tears!"

Yakko sighed in relief, and took your hand into his gloved hand.

"Well, so what do you say?"

"Yes!" you responded and leaped into his arms and gave him a big, passionate kiss on the lips.

the two of you plopped back down onto the picnic blanket and held each other in your arms.

"So now that we're engaged..." Yakko said. You hummed in response, listening to what he would have to say.

"For our wedding, I want to invite all of the toons and my siblings, you can invite your sister- oh! And two years after we get married, I wanna have a child, boy or girl- it doesn't matter, and then we'll have another when the child reaches exactly four years of age. Oh yeah! Let's also get a puppy!"

"Wait- Yakko- it's to early to plan now-"

-

And done! Wow, didn't expect to make a chapter that you and Yakko get engaged- thanks Ihappy24 for the request :)

I now have released a new book, so if you would like to go check it out, feel free to now! I've already published the first chapter!

Hope you liked the story!

Mwah! Goodnight everybody!

~ely1