Introduction

Welcome, Fantasy Lovers all around the World! 

It's the destination for Book of The Month, curated by the highfantasy team. We hope you found your way here with ease. 

Every day, we encounter a lot of high fantasy stories. Some come from the submissions you send to us and some just bump into our team members. Among all the stories, the true gems always shine and we do want to give them a special recognition. That's why we are hosting our Book of the Month for you. Find some of the best high fantasy stories on Wattpad here and don't forget to congratulate the author on your way if you like any story. After all, we feature these stories so you can stumble upon your next favourite story. 

If you would like to be considered for Book of the Month, you may submit your request using this FORM

We ask that you pay attention to grammar, relevance, and completion. We will not accept incomplete stories.

Add this book to your library or keep an eye on our announcements if you wish to get the updates of the latest features of this book. 

Best wishes!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Disclaimer

Please note, these interviews are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Featuring aforementioned stories is run by the High Fantasy team and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse  content that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating content, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the team is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.