July 2023 | »A Neverland Tale - HOOKED« by @SecondStar_Books

It is very exciting to have SecondStar_Books with us to feature their book »A Neverland Tale - Hooked« as our  book of the month! Underneath you can find the next interview where we talked about the authors and their story!

AUTHOR BIO

Behind SecondStar_Books are two German authors, DearNovalee and BellOfSilence. It is a collaborative profile under which we wanted to publish our joint stories.

DearNovalee is a young student from Bavaria, and BellOfSilence is a full-time contract employee from Baden-Württemberg.

Despite the distance, we are best friends who have found both a friend for life in each other and a complementary piece of soul in terms of creativity and writing. We also play pen and paper together and love to discuss our different stories and worlds.

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚

PREMISE

Neverland - a world where everything was possible as long as you could dream it. But behind a shining light, darker shadows are always hidden. What happens when dreams, shimmering like soap bubbles, turn into dark nightmares?

The light of the second star from the right begins to extinguish, and with it, Neverland seems to break apart piece by piece. Where eternity once reigned, time, so far betrayed, begins to reclaim its right.

Amid a chaos of atrocities and betrayal, the island once again weaves threads of fate. It hands over an unexpected beach property to pirates of all people, leads a young thief to the feared captain of the Jolly Roger, and reshuffles the cards of the future.

Between hardening fronts, the two young women must take their fate and that of a dying world into their own hands. For a dark force has poisoned the dream - and what was once a mighty island threatens to dissolve into a sea of shards...

☾ ⋆・゚:⋆・゚

TEASER

Luke, Chapter 1.5

"You haven't been here long, have you?" (Hook)