The kid, the woman and the headless man

I take the folder, feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation. It's a daunting task,but I'm determined to use my skills to uncover the truth behind these cases. With theinformation in hand, I head back to my desk, ready to dive deep into the investigation, relying on my hacking abilities to shed light on the mysteries that have plagued Chief Klein for years. I began reviewing the main cases assigned to me by Commissioner Klein.

Case Number: 2004-1664386

Date of Incident: August 10th, 2004 at 22:32

Location: Forest near Himmelsburg

Victim: Burak Şahin, age 9

A group of kids went on a camping trip in the forest near Himmelsburg. On August10, 2004, one of the children, Burak Şahin, went missing. Despite an extensive search, only a shoe with a drop of blood was found near the river. Forensic analysis confirmed the blood belonged to Burak. The family was interviewed, but no abnormalities were detected. The surrounding area, including the river and forest,was thoroughly searched, but no additional evidence was found. There is a petition to search under Lake Silbersee, but the depth and poor visibility make further exploration difficult without specific equipment and personnel. The case remains open and unsolved. Anyone with information is urged to contact the Himmelsburg Police Department.

The fact that they never searched the lake surprises me. It's a challenging task due to its depth and dense vegetation. The initial theory was that Burak drowned in the river and his body drifted to the lake, but it should have washed ashore. Silbersee is a peculiar lake with a relatively flat surface that abruptly sinks into a deep pit. The black powder-like sand and abundant weed give it a dark and eerie atmosphere. Diving there is challenging, but it's worth considering.Moving on to the second case:

Case Number: 2004-1234534

Date of Incident: October 10th, 2004 at 20:45

Location: Forest trail near Himmelsburg

Victim: Victoria Müller, age 35

Victoria Müller, a 35-year-old woman, was reported missing by her husband after she failed to return from a solo hike in the forest. Her car was found parked at tetrahedral. Search and rescue teams conducted an extensive search, but no trace of the victim was found. Her backpack was discovered near a stream, containing her phone, wallet with all cards and identification, and a partially eaten sandwich. There were no signs of struggle or foul play in the area.Investigators interviewed individuals who had been in the vicinity around the time of the disappearance but found no leads or suspects. Victoria had no history of mental illness or suicidal tendencies, and as an experienced hiker familiar with the area, it seemed unlikely she would have gotten lost. Initially, her husband was a primary suspect, but lack of evidence suggested his innocence.I remember searching her husband's computer, which was not encrypted and had a weak password. Victoria was on vacation from work, working as a tourist guide in these areas, so getting lost seemed unlikely. The computer revealed nothing particularly suspicious-typical documents, emails, photos, and videos. The only unusual findings were private explicit pictures, but that was not relevant to the investigation.

Lastly:Case Number: 2004-1233587

Date: December 15th, 2004, estimate at 23:27

Location: Highway 67 near Himmelsburg

Victim: Lukas Kovacic, age 35

Lukas Kovacic, aged 35, was involved in a single-car accident on Highway 67 near Himmelsburg. His car was found off the road, down an embankment. Lukas was ejected from the vehicle, and shockingly, his head was not found at the scene. The car was searched for evidence, but no signs of foul play were found inside. Phone records did not reveal any suspicious calls or texts. Witnesses who saw Lukas before the accident stated he appeared healthy and not under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The cause of death was determined to be blunt force trauma to the head "without the head.." ,but no evidence of foul play was found. The case is currently closed.Examining these cases, there are recurring themes of mysterious disappearances,lack of evidence, and unusual circumstances. I can't help but feel there's a connection between them. It's time to dig deeper and uncover the truth behind these puzzling incidents.