9.He followed me back!?

Adhiraj's POV :

I was in office when I got a call from Rahul just for me to know that she said yes for the marriage and they exchanged the shagun too . I was blank . Why the hell did she say yes!!! That woman is definitely behind my money... She said yes to marry me without speaking to me or knowing me . Huh, guess I was right that people always care about money.... Because I don't see any other reason than my money for her to say yes

But she is going to regret it . I won't let her get away from this . I will make Sure that she'll go through hell each day . She has messed with the wrong person.
.

I called my PA and asked for her details.I went through the file and stopped when I saw ......
She wants to get married to me for my money right then I will make sure she gets the best wedding gift from her husband.
.

He thought and smirked.....
Later that day :

Kabir called me and informed me that he got a lead on who was behind mom's accident.

We reached the warehouse and I saw that person sitting on the chair tied up with ropes and duct taped around the mouth.

Kabir : that's the guy

When I saw his face anger rose in me . It was our 7yr old trusted man . HE!

Third person POV:

Adhiraj : I will ask you 5 questions and for each wrong answer I'll punish you.

I took pilers in my hand and sat in front of him
1. Who was behind this . No one .
Tch wrong answer.. Adhiraj said and plucked his nail .

He continued asking the same question 5 times but he replied nothing and all the time one of his nails was plucked.

That guy was screaming in agony but it was muffled because of the duct tape around his mouth.

Adhiraj: I gave you 5 fucking chances but you lost it all ...

Now I will ask you one last time who the fuck did it !!!??? He roared on his face .

I can't say u.... The guy said . That's it Adhiraj took out his gun and shot him .

Kabir : Wtf why did you kill him ab hume pata kaise chalega ki accident kisne karwaya tha

( Wtf why did you kill him now how will we get to know who planned this accident)

Adhiraj: don't worry even if he would have been alive that m*****f***** wouldn't have opened his mouth. I'll find it out my way . Call Dheeraj and ask him to start this investigation.

..
.

.
.
.

Adhiraj's POV:

It's been 4 days since that news . I have never seen my family more happy. My mom made me speak to my in-laws and asked me to keep in touch with them, which I did just for her sake.

Everyone is busy with the wedding preparations .. and I avoided it as much as I could.

From tomorrow all the main functions are starting and ma was forcing me to come but as always I denied. But who was I kidding? She was my mother. Somehow she managed to convince me to attend the haldi as it's the morning of the wedding day ...

Dishika's POV

Just 3 days left until my wedding. Mehendi is tomorrow. I have never been busier in my life than in the past few days . I had taken leave for a month because of the wedding but went to hospital today to invite a few close people for the wedding. All the preparations are in full swing but till now she hasn't heard a word from her "would be husband" . During the shopping too he wasn't there. But turns out he's been keeping touch with her family .
I got screwed by Myra and Anjali so badly . From Anjali because she is on her honeymoon and can't attend my wedding and from Myra because apparently I am getting married to her crush . Both of them are definitely my bestfriends because they made the exact same reaction I made after listening about this marriage proposal.