37. Nain matakka

It was Riya…

What ? A collective question echoed in the living room as everyone was too stunned .

Adhiraj: Riya ? What would she get by doing this ?

Karan : Exactly how old are you ?

Adhiraj just looked at him with anger and confusion..

Karan : No seriously because any dumb person would also understand that she wants you and that's why she wants to kill bhabhi . Is it that hard for you to understand?

Adhiraj was about to speak up but Aditi's voice cut him when she spoke…

Aditi : Karan aap sure hain ? Kyunki jab vo log mujhe lekar Gaye the toh I heard them addressing their boss as he . Aur Riya…

( Karan are you sure? Because when they took me I heard them addressing their boss as a he .)

Karan: Tu sure hai tune sahi se “ he” suna hai ?

( Are you sure you heard “he” ?)

Aditi: of course baba

Karan : Adhiraj I want you to send me an entire list of your enemies. I'll check them .

Adhiraj: That's fine I'll do it .

Karan : I have seen your speed, no need I'll do it myself.

Adhiraj just shot him a glare and he continued

Karan : Fine we'll do it together. Aditi bahar aana I need to speak to you.

( Aditi please come out I need to speak to you)

Adhiraj: No

Karan : Tu Aditi hai ?
( Are you Aditi?)

Adhiraj: No but she..

Karan : Toh chup baith .
( Then Shut up )

Before Adhiraj could take a step forward, Dishika held his hand and stopped him .

Karan walked out with her towards the garden.

Dishank: Hume chalna chaiye .. chalein ?
( We should leave.. shall we ?)

Dishank spoke while looking at Dishika..

Dishika: bhai main yahin rahungi..
( Brother I'll stay here)

Dishank: tu thik rahegi na ?
( You'll be fine right?)

She just nodded while holding his hand tightly and they left .

Adhiraj: thank you… for staying back .

Dishika just hummed and both were about to leave for their dinner when Adhiraj walked towards the garden and saw a heart wrecking scene .

Karan was kissing Aditi !

Dishika quickly closed his eyes with her hand and shut her own eyes.

Adhiraj removed her palm and coughed loudly so the both could know about his presence.

They both stepped back when Adhiraj noticed how both of their necklaces were attached to reach each other.