33.Tum seekha dena !

Upon reaching there she went near his table giving Vikrant the biggest shock of his life .

Third person POV:

Vikrant slowly stood up from his place while keeping his eyes on her bump and spoke -

Ye ... tum pregnant ho ? How ... this
( This .. you are pregnant?)

Dishika : I know it's been a long time since we met and..

Vikrant : Fucking hell with the time . You cheated me . You ..

Dishika: What ?

Vikrant came close to her and held her shoulder tightly and asked:

Who is that bastard? Who the fuck did this to you ?

Dishika saw how everyone was now looking at them . Then in a slow voice she spoke:

Vikrant you are hurting me .. leave me ..

Vikrant: I asked you something who is that fucking bastard ?

Dishika: Stop acting like you don't know Vikrant. I am married to your friend .

Vikrant : I ASKED WHO ?
His voice roared in the cafe -

Dishika: ADHIRAJ! Who else?

Vikarnt's brain wasn't able to connect the dots . What he heard made him question his ears .

Vikrant: How the fuck are you married to him?

Dishika: matlab?
( Meaning?)

Vikrant: Have you lost your fucking brains! You

Adhiraj: awaaz neeche khurana!
( Lower your voice khurana!)

Both Dishika and Vikrant were shocked to see him there ....

Sometime ago ~

Adhiraj had landed and went straight to Dishika's home . But when he got there Tripti informed him that Dishika had gone to meet her friend at a cafe nearby.

Upon asking the bodyguards he deployed for her ..he got to know that she went to meet Vikrant. Adhiraj saw nothing but red . He took out his car and reached the cafe and saw that scene unfold in front of him.

Present~

Vikrant: You bastard ! Tune jhoot bola mujhe. You said she is your sister !
( You lied to me)

Adhiraj: I never said that Khurana it was you who assumed that. And you don't forget who you are talking to..

Vikrant held his collar and spoke :
You think this is a fucking joke? I fucking loved her !

Adhiraj too held his collar and spoke:

Just because you love her doesn't mean she feels loved by you or feels anything remotely close to that .

Both of them were looking at each other with a death stare. Fearing Adhiraj would end up doing something, Dishika went and held his hand asking him to back off when Vikrant slapped her , and she fell down hitting her bump to a table next to them.

Vikrant was about to speak when Adhiraj held his collar and threw him down.

Adhiraj: Haath kaise uthaya uspe ?
( How dare you raise your hand on her?)

Vikrant: That slut ..

Before he could finish his sentence Adhiraj started beating him . Trashed him , punched him, kicked him , given a chance he would have killed him then and there but he was stopped by his men .