CH 24

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 24: Smell the dog rollover scene (with modification)

With Xiaoluan No. 2 and No. 3, you can establish a spiritual link with Zhang Feng and Zhou Hongyi, and you can check the underground mine situation through the spiritual link at any time. It is no longer necessary to manually descend into the underground mine nearly 100 meters deep.

This not only solves the problem of too high radiation in mines, human protective clothing can only last for half an hour, and cannot go down to work, but also solves the problem of manual supervision of mining energy ores to prevent radiation leakage during the mining process.

Mineral vein mining is finally in full swing.

With the help of No. 2 and No. 3, the advanced mining equipment delivered by Marshal Huo was all transported to a 100-meter-deep mine.

It was the first time for the Third Army to see a robot that could communicate mentally. They looked at Zhang Feng and Zhou Hongyi eagerly every day.

"Where did you buy this robot? We have been on this garbage star recently, how did you buy it?"

"Couldn't it be brought by Master Gruen?! Look, as soon as Master Gruen came, these two robots appeared."

"That said, it's really possible! Only Master Gruen can make it!"

"I don't know when this kind of robot can be mass-produced and when it can be used in mechas."

"It's definitely coming soon! Master Gruen is a mecha maker. This kind of technology must first be experimented on robots. When the technology matures, it will be used on mecha.

"God... if it can be used on mechas... the entire interstellar mechas will have to be eliminated!"

Both Zhang Feng and Zhou Hongyi had been warned by Wen Xiaoyun that they would not tell who did this robot. Therefore, facing the envy and jealousy eyes of everyone, the two of them just played haha ​​and vaguely dealt with the past.

There are a few more powerful people in the family, they went to Gruen in person, and spent a lot of money to ask Gruen to build a mecha that can be connected with mental power.

After listening, Gruen said helplessly: "I didn't make these two robots."

"You didn't do it? Impossible, besides you, who else has such manufacturing technology in the Empire?"

Gruen said sternly: "Child, the universe is so big, there are many kinds of diversity in the interstellar civilizations. I am a well-known mecha maker in the empire. It's good, but there are federations and other civilizations outside the empire. They will Yes, I understand, and there are a lot of them, I am not the strongest."

"But the Federation also admits that you are the best mecha maker. If it weren't for you, we really don't know who else has this level. Can you tell us who it is?"

Gruen laughed: "I can only say that this is a very powerful and very young manufacturer. With him, in the next one to two years, I am afraid that the entire interstellar mecha will usher in a huge change!"

This doesn't need Gruen to say that everyone can understand.

There are super-smart mechas that can communicate mentally, which have improved the shortcomings of manual control mechas in the past. Who would buy manual control mechas again?

"Please, Master Gruen, if you don't tell us where that master is, can you tell us his name?"

With a name, someone with a bit of influence in the family can always find a clue.