CH 38

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 38: If you don't want to refuse, then agree!

Zhuang Zhou didn't get angry when he was stopped, but continued to look at Chen Jianxiang with a smile, "Do you remember me?"

Chen Jianxiang was slightly startled, but also a little disbelief: "Don't you hide it?"

Did he admit to seeing him so generously?

Is he not afraid of revealing his identity? !

Zhuang Zhou blinked in confusion, "Why should I hide? Can't I say that I know you?"

When he said this, he thought of something, then looked around curiously at the gossip eyes cast towards here, and suddenly said: "Oh! I see, you want to keep it secret, right? Sorry, don’t worry, I’m sure I won’t tell anyone that I saw your father take you to the Third Army to find Wen Xiaoyun the other day! I will keep a secret for you!”

Hearing that, the onlookers Chen Jianxiang all said: "Jianxiang, are you not? You are not saying, Admiral Wen knows that you have outstanding talents. He saw your grades in the First Military Academy, so he asked you to be recruited into the Army. ?"

"So your father took you to find a relationship?"

"Hey, if only my father had such a relationship!"

Chen Jianxiang suddenly became a little angry. One is that he was so **** fancy before. Isn't it possible to say this kind of thing? Then he was annoyed at Zhuang Zhou. He said anxiously, "You...Don't talk nonsense! My dad took me to find Admiral Wen, yes, there is something else!"

However, everyone can understand what is going on.

Chen Jianxiang explained and found that everyone didn't believe it. He became more depressed and asked Zhuang Zhou: "How do you know this?"

Zhuang Zhou said, "Of course I know, haven't you already recognized me?"

At this moment, Chen Jianxiang was a little confused, he recognized it, didn't this person just admit it openly?

Without twisting, Zhuang Zhou pulled off the mask on his face, revealing a delicate and perfect face behind the mask. He smiled at Chen Jianxiang, his brows and eyes curled like a crescent moon, very sunny and cheerful.

He said, "Did you admit the wrong person? We did see it. When in the Third Army, your father took you to find Wen Xiaoyun. I was also in the conference room, but at that time..."

Zhuang Zhou paused, and said sympathetically: "You were a bit miserable at that time, maybe you didn't notice me, did you recognize me as someone else?"

The boy's voice is soft and nice, just like his harmless appearance. Anyone who has seen his face will think that he is really innocent and cute, and he is definitely not deceiving.

When the students onlookers saw Zhuang Zhou's face clearly, Qiqi exclaimed!

Isn't this the one that Wen Xiaoyun announced in public!

I met the parents before! Mrs. Wen bought a gift from the entire mall and gave it to him! Just because I don't know what he likes! So I just bought them all!

Unexpectedly, he looks better than live broadcasts and videos!

This flawless skin, clear eyes and delicate face! Looking up close, there is no one better-looking than him!

In that case, what he said he had seen Chen Jianxiang in the Third Army seems to be true!

Chen Jianxiang was even more dazed at this moment: "Why are you!"