CH 30

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 30: This is unbearable! Absolutely can't bear it.

Since Zhuang Zhou knew that most interstellar people have spiritual power levels, he began to make masks.

Developing customers is a must.

However, in order to let the customer know what he is doing, but not let the customer know his identity, then he must conceal his appearance.

At first he thought about mosaics, but later he felt that the mosaics looked strange, and he might be frightened.

Do as the locals do!

Since StarCraft uses Star Coins, he will use Star Coin Face.

Gods all have the ability. As long as they are within a certain range from him and have seen him, he can envelop all these people, leave a touch of divine consciousness on them, and then dream.

However, because it was a large-scale entrustment of dreams, Zhuang Zhou also consumed his supernatural power very quickly. When Wen Xiaoyun returned from the military headquarters, it was already late at night, and Zhuang Zhou had already restored his supernatural power with his idol in his arms.

Wen Xiaoyun saw Zhuang Zhou after he was asleep, only when the children traveled between the stars for so many days, he felt tired, light-handed, and did not dare to disturb Zhuang Zhou's sleep.

Until noon the next day, an entry quietly appeared in Starnet Hot Search.

#同一个世界,同一个梦#

When Wen Xiaoyun went online, he was cooperating with the official propaganda of the military.

When he saw this entry, he thought he had read it wrong.

Not the same world, the same dream, but the same dream.

In normal times, Wen Xiaoyun would definitely not care about these hot searches, but perhaps it was Zhuang Zhou who often entrusted him with dreams, which made him extremely sensitive to the word'dream'.

It was a mess, he clicked into this hot search.

At first, a journalist blogger said that he had a very strange dream last night. He dreamed of a person with a star mask on his face, saying that he could make him rich.

The reporter and blogger said: He can't remember the specific content of his dreams, so he vaguely remembers that the person wearing the star coin mask said that he can make a fortune by worshiping him.

Because it was a dream, the reporter and blogger himself didn't know that he would be so obedient subconsciously, so he kowtowed to the masked man in the dream?

After waking up the next day, he was actually in a daze. He didn't expect that he received a lottery win on Xingwang before returning to work at the company.

The 'Interstellar Lucky Prize' he forwarded before actually won!

He won one of the biggest special prizes. Not only can he get large sums of cash, he can also get free spaceship tickets for a whole year of StarCraft, free accommodation for a whole year of StarCraft, etc., a series of eye-catching awards.

As the luckiest special prize, the lucky draw sponsor company immediately connected the journalist blogger with a video, asking the journalist blogger to express his opinion of winning the special prize of lucky draw.

The journalist and blogger himself was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe that he would be the luckiest person at all. He couldn't help but think of the dream he had last night, and said in a daze, "I...I can't believe that I really...really won the prize. , I... I've never been so lucky since I was little... I'm actually very unlucky, really... I don't know why I won the lottery... but I had a very strange dream last night..."