CH 63

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 63: end

The vast universe.

Two behemoths shuttle between the galaxies.

In the interstellar age, every major action of every country or civilization will attract the attention of all quarters.

In particular, warships, which have large-scale and extremely lethal ‘weapons’, will be closely watched by all countries wherever they go.

The voyage of the Flying Dragon Battleship of the Third Legion is not surprising, after all, the Flying Dragon Battleship was a battleship stationed at the border before.

But the star battleship is different. This is a battleship stationed on the capital star. Since its completion, it has only sailed once, and then has been stationed on the capital star, just like the patron saint of the imperial capital star.

Now that even the patron saint is dispatched, it's hard not to make other countries think too much.

Where are these two big killers going?

Which country is the empire planning to go to war with?

Or is the Zerg on the border of the empire resurgence?

What the **** is the empire going to do!

Especially during this period of time, some small frictional alliances were formed with the empire. Although later and Wen Xiaoyun reached a ‘secretly’ deal, who knows if the empire will suddenly engage in harassment operations.

Various speculations from other countries, the empire is also noisy.

On this voyage, Wen Xiaoyun not only took away two warships, but also transferred Song Qingyu, commander of the Second Army.

However, in order to prevent the news from spreading, His Majesty Creel went to search for the earth. Apart from the husband and wife of Wen Xiao, only His Majesty Creel and Cheng Jinxue knew about it.

Even Song Qingyu, who sailed with Wen Xiaoyun, didn't know what he was doing.

Just know that it is a secret mission, and very, very important.

Why did Wen Xiaoyun suddenly take away Song Qingyu and the two battleships, and the other high officials and ministers of the empire, one did not know.

The ministers made noise to His Majesty Creel one by one, to know Wen Xiaoyun's purpose.

His Majesty Creel is a personal spirit. He pretends that he is sick, and no one sees him. He asked his cronies to go to the United Nations to expedite the settlement of the planet without an owner.

As a result, the ministers were even more panicked, wondering if Wen Xiaoyun had instigated Song Qingyu, commander of the Second Army, and rebelled together.

After all, the two legions have joined forces, and there are still two warships in their hands, which can almost equalize the military value of a country.

However, His Majesty Creel said that he was not seeing anyone, and the senior officials and ministers were worried, but there was no way.

at this time.

In the vast universe, just like when standing on the ground and looking up at the starry sky, each star has its own unique shape and characteristics.

They exude a faint light to show their existence.

Zhuang Zhou stood in front of the window where he could observe the entire universe, staring at the twinkling stars in front of him with admiration.

This is not the first time he has seen such a universe, because he already sighed when he returned from the garbage star.