Chapter 6

I quickly answered the call. "Honey, where are you? Why are you so late? There's people everywhere in front lf Judy's house. Are you okay?" my mom asked me worried. Judy is Sam's mom by the way. "I-I'm fine mom. But I might not be able to come home tonight" I replied. I knew there was more to this battle. "hun, what's going on?" Mom said afraid. "I promise I'll be fine mom, I can't explain it now" I replied quickly. "What's going on! Why-what is happening?" mom said even more scared.

Sam, Mikaela, and Sam's parents were taken from their house into the car and was about to drive away. "I'm sorry mom" I said and turned off the call.

Optimus opened his door again. I got in and quickly buckled up. He drove out of the forest towards the other cars. But still manages to stay hidden. He didn't turn on his lights or make a single noise.

He lets me down once he's far enough. He asked me to climb on his shoulder as he ran in front of the cars. The other bots stayed behind.

We waited for them to arrive before bam! One of the cars hit Optimus's feet. And another one crashed. The rest of the cars stopped seeing the chaos in front of them.

Optimus turns on his lights before grabbing the car with Sam and Mikaela in it. He lifted it up slowly, when the roof of the car breaks, dropping the bottom part to the floor.

Everyone looked up, shocked and afraid. "You a-holes are in trouble now. Gentlemen, I want to introduce you to my friend... Optimus Prime" Sam said looking up. Optimus growled slowly. "Taking the children was a bad move. Autobots, relieve them of their weapons" Optimus ordered.

All the autobots showed up. Including me. I'm still wearing my mask and hood. Though my hands are now robotic so they can't find my finger prints. Since I was with the bots, it feels like I've been getting a whole lot more energy.

I grabbed the guns from the closest men and smashed them with my feet. The other bots did too. All the men are now weaponless. They all looked at me rather weirdly, before looking back at the others. We all prepared our guns and pointed it at them. Optimus growled quietly and lowered his head.

"Hi, there" the man in front of the car said shakily as if they're talking to a kid, which I'll be honest with ya, annoying. The card on his shirt reads Simmons, so I guess that's his name. "You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked.

"Look, there are S7... protocols... okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I- can't communicate with you" Simmons said. "get out of the car" Optimus said and stand up. "All right. All right. Me? You want me to-" Simmons asked. "Now!" Optimus cut him off, annoyed.

"All right, all right. Get out. Hey. All right, I'm... yeah, I'm getting out. I'm getting out. You see? Very nifty how you put us down without really... killing us" Simmons mumbled while walking out. Sam and Mikaela did too.

I grabbed the keys from the car and gave it to them. "You're good with handcuffs, too, now, huh?" Sam said to Mikaela. "You weren't supposed to hear all that" Mikaela said. "yeah" Sam said and walked away.

I walked towards the other bots, since Mikaela and Sam seem to be talking about something private. "Big guys. Big guys with big guns, huh?" Simmons mumbled as Sam and Mikaela walked in front of him. God are they asking for trouble? I walked up to them just incase.

"What is Sector Seven? Answer me" Sam said. "I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young man!" Simmons replied roughly. "How'd you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked. "Where did you take my parents?" Sam asked before giving him any time to reply.

"I am not at liberty to discuss-" Simmons was about to reply. "no?" Sam cut him off taking his badge. "-it. Hey. You touch me, that's a federal offense" Simmons tried to stop him, but his hands were still raised high. "Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" Sam said walking away, showing the badge he took.