2 : Chapter 7

Sam followed Mikaela out and came back with a suitcase. "This is going to be a little bit sad" Mikaela said. "Open it" Sam told her. Mikaela opened the suitcase and a small robot jumped out rawring angrily. He's quite cute though.

"I will have so many Decepticons on your butt!" he squealed. "Hey, Behave!" Mikaela said turning on a torch. "Easy!" the little robot, who's name is Wheelie.. Said.

"What is it, a Decepticon?" Sam asked. "yeah" I replied simply. "And you're training him?" Sam asked again. "I'm trying to" Mikaela replied. "I spent my whole adult life combing the planet for aliens..." Simmons said. "Gotta get me off this leash!" Wheelie muttered as he starts to bite the chains wrapped around him.

"...and you're carrying around one in your purse like a little chihuahua" Simmons finished. "Huh? Do you want a throwdown, you pubic 'fro-head?" Wheelie said annoyed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about your eye, you know, but, if you're a good boy-"

"uh huh uh huh" Wheelie waited. "-then I'm not gonna torch your other eye. Okay? I'm not gonna torch it. Just tell me what these symbols are. Please" Mikaela finished. "I already told you, Language of the Primes" I said rolling my eyes. They weren't listening though.

"Oh, I know that. That's the language of the Primes" Wheelie said. "no need to tell me" I muttered. "I don't read it, but these guys... where the frick did you find photos of these guys?" Wheelie sais holding the pictures of the cars.

I wasn't paying attention to it and just read the words on the othe pictures. I can read the letters, but the meaning is a little bit off. Guessing because it's old.

"is this they?" Sam asked. "Yeah. Seekers, pal. Oldest of the old. They've been here thousands of years, looking for something. I don't know what. Nobody tells me nothing, but they'll translate those symbols for you" Wheelie replied.

I turned on my sensors and tried to search for any energon detected near the area. There were lots over America, but they all had frozen energon, meaning they're probably in stasis.

I sent the data to Wheelie. "get that?" I asked him. He nodded and projected it on the map of America. There were green dots everywhere. "Closest one's in Washington" I said. "Then let's go" Sam said walking towards the stairs. I grabbed Simmons arm and dragged him with us. "woah woah woah, who said I'm coming?" he said. "nobody" I said and dragged him up.

...

We arrived in Smithsonian Air and Space museum. Leo is going to go on the guards. I'm hiding behind since he's going to do some - - - stuff.

The guards were arguing with Leo and Simmons until the sounds all dissapeared. Mikaela walked out and I followed. There were planes everywhere, hanging or on the ground. "Give me a second here" Sam said as he takes oit something from his pocket.

We looked around searching for the plane that might be one of the seekers. I sense some Radiation and a scent of Energon. Wheelie can feel it too so we both started following it.

We sort of ran and the others followed closely behind. The scent was from a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. "Ooh, there he is. This guy's a legend, like, like, like the Chairman of the Board! Yo, freshman, point the shard and watch the magic happen" Wheelie said.

Sam walked forward and points the shard towards the plane and it flies towards him like a magnet. Blue lines went through his body delivering energon.

Sam and Mikaela quickly runs under it to check. "Oh shit. It's a Decepticon!" Mikaela said. "Decepticon?" everyone but me repeated as Sam and Mikaela runs out.