Chapter 7

AUTHOR POV
"I Missed You y/n, I missed you fucking every second. Why did you do that to me. You broke my heart" he state the truth because he can't control and brust into tears.

"Couldn't you tell me that what was bothering to you at that time, because of you, I didn't even see how you were looked when you were pregnant. I also wanted to feel everything. You ruined everything.. Can't you even trust me this much? Why?" he just silently complaining you while sobbing softly.

"Look, mafia king is crying in front of you today. Why am I like this with you, why I only show my weak side infront of you. why are you my everything ? I feel home when I am with you why?... Why? Why alway you... Why I loved you crazily? Why I love you the same...i hate this love feeling.. I gave my everything to you but what you did, You just left me and made me homeless y/n." You just listened quietly and didn't say anything. You can feel his pain. You feel you hurt while seeing him in this miserable condition because of you.

" You said that you can never see anything happening to me, but without you I was crazy. I die every second without you. I was living dead body without you y/n. Do you even know how I spent these 4 years without you huh?." soft faint sob escape from your mouth. You can't imagine how he feel that time. Only you know how much he loved you.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, sorry." You have nothing to say.

"Your sorry can never give me those moments of mine when you were pregnant, when you were giving birth to Woo and then when you were raising him alone." he said while giving you glare. Chill run down through you spine after hearing his the coldest voice.

" It is good that I came to Korea, I had never imagined that you are hiding here in Korea, I find you every day in every corner of this world. There wasn't a day when I was sitting quietly. In whole fucking 4 year I never smile. You took everything with you. My happiness, my smile my peace my heart fucking everything" He remembered every single moment when he was searching you everywhere.

"I came to Korea because I knew you wouldn't find me in Korea. Korea is your native country, so you can never imagine that I will came here." Jungkook is very shock and surprised.

" huh, such a cunning player you are. you were right because i never found you in Korea" he sigh and continued.

"I never wanted to come to Korea but this time I had to come because of the company work. When I went to the company, I heard your voice. After so many years later my ear blessed with you voice. I followed your voice. I was far away from you so I could not see your face. But when you turned back, I couldn't believe that you were standing in front of me." You crush you eyebrow in confusion.

" me? Company? Voice? W-what are you saying?" you are so confused. So you asked him.

" you work under my company, I'm the ceo of the jk company and yes you're my secretary. " And another bomb blast on you.

" C-Ceo? So you are the one who is praised a lot in the office by anyone. Why didn't you meet me at same day?" you asked not understanding anything.

"When I asked Jin Hyung everything about you, he told me that you are a worker in my company and also that you're best friend of Jin Hyung's wife. But my whole world come ups and down when he told me that you are a single mother" you are also so shocked that why he is calling seokjin as jin hyung.

" jin hyung? How Do you know seokjinie oppa?" he looked at you then thought and replied.

" he's the one I used to talk about you back then that my oldest hyung is in Korea. Jin hyung is my oldest hyung. That's why I also know jisso nonna closely" you make O shape after understanding everything.