Music Heals Everything

" Angel, this song for you

" Angel, this song for you.... The lyrics will shown in screen behind me" Jungkook softy whisper with so much love. You look at him softly.

When he started the song, you saw the lyrics in the back screen, then you avert you eyes on him. He looks so beautiful in this starry night with guitar in his hand. Every word of the song is nostalgic. It seems that the song is telling the condition of Jungkook heart. You looked at him with so much love. He is singing while staring at you deeply. Goosebumps start coming in your body. His eyes saying so much. You can't even guess how many emotions he is showing while singing every word. Does he love you this much? Is all this true? Your eyes were filled with tears. At this point, you realized that you never want to loose this man. You can't love anyone more than this man. If this man in you life, then it means everything to you, otherwise there is nothing without him. You yourself do not even know how you are taking this moment. This is very beautiful. It seems that it will be scattered anytime.

" all of my life, you are all of my life" Jungkook sing and you take shaky breath, you whimper softly in tears.

"Ahhhhh, I wanted to make you happy, but you started crying again. Should I stop here?" he stop and asked you in concern. You vigorously shook you head, not want to stop him soon. Want to hear him forever. His beautiful calming voice giving you extreme peace.

" N-NO I'm not crying, I'm just happy, don't stop please " you said still tears coming through your eyes.

" ok then I'll start new song ok.." he said.

Y/n pov

"It’s a beautiful life, I’ll stay by your side, It's a beautiful life, I’ll stand right behind you, beautiful love, If I am with you under this sky, Just breathing alone makes me happy" when he start next song, the music of this song itself so beautiful but when I heard Jungkook singing it's lyrics make me more emotional. It's so hard to take all these words. They are so deep. My eyes filling with new tears again and again. He is singing while looking in my eyes, I can saw his glossy eyes in this starry night. I took out my phone from my pocket and started making video of Jungkook. I want to capture this moment. I put the phone on top of the table. The lyrics of this song are very beautiful. Jungkook sings so well. I'm his biggest fangirl from today. I wish I always listen to Jungkook like this.

" It's beautiful life.... I hope my baby enjoying my live concert" Jungkook said and I giggle in tears. I nodded my head.

" I am feeling so good. I am very lucky that I am getting to see the concert of The Jeon Jungkook for free." he chuckled and I smile by looking his beautiful bunny smile.