Kitchen Romance?

Jungkook pov

After Y/N left my room, I controlled my hormones and calmed my junior by doing some hand exercise. It's time for dinner now, so I started going to the dining hall. Eomma's health was not good, so I decided to check her first. I saw that Y/N is also sitting with eomma. When I entered, both beautiful girl of my life saw me coming inside the room. Looking at Eomma's big smile, it seems that Y/N has told everything. I also smiled at them and locked the door carefully.

" kookie" eomma whine cutely.

" yes darling" I said dramatically and saw y/n rolling her eyes. Did she just roll her eyes on me? This puppy jealous seriously.

" You could have told me earlier that you were doing fake drama in morning. I was about to have heart attacks because of you." she scoff and i sit beside her other side of the bed and held her hand.

" I'm sorry Eomma, I had to do all this because that time i left with no option. Are you okay now?" I asked her in serious and guilty tone. She sigh and smile beautifully.

" I'm fine now. Don't stress yourself baby. We will find some way together" she cup my face and said softly. She always know how I'm feeling. How scared I am. I'm so lucky to have her beside me.

" hnn.. We will" I said and hug her. I really missed Eomma a lot. When Y/N was sick, I was missing Eomma. It's been a long time since I talked to Eomma peacefully. Because of me, her condition has become so bad today. I can't see Eomma getting hurt. We both had just hugged, that when we heard our pups whine.

" ahhhh, I want a hug too. How can you both forget me? Yaah you bunny looking coconut head stay away from my eomma." we chuckled when she whine and huff cutely. We both didn't broke our hug and stay like that and that triggered her more. She forcefully push me from eomma and eomma giggle by her behaviour. When she tired of pushing me but didn't succeed from pushing me away from eomma she take tired sigh and pout.

Awwww my cute baby. How many time I have to fall for her.

I pull her by her arm and hug both of them lovingly. She smile and hug us ten time more tight.

" aaigoo, look these kids. Are you both really adults? You act like a child." eomma huff and we both chuckled by her comment. We broke the hug and smile.

" eomma! Did you feel strange when I said in the evening that I like y/n? Infact I really love her" this is the serious question of mine so all of us become serious. She smile before teliing me

" I knew from day one that you are in love with this puppy. I don't feel weird at all, but I am very happy. Seeing you both, I remember my time and your father's time. We were both like both of you. Your father loved me very much." she tell us and I smile and so goes to y/n.

" We loved so much that your father made me pregnant. But jungkook i warn you, don't you dare make her pregnant before marriage. I'll whoop your ass if you did something with her. Mark my words." we both wided our innocent eyes after hearing mother bold words. I feel so shy by her words. Y/n become all red.

" e-eomma, What are you saying? Why would I make this puppy pregnant? I am not stupid. What do you understand me? And why are you threatening me only, she can also take advantage of me and get pregnant." I said honestly.

" because she is my only daughter. And I very well know who's blood you're. I can't believe in you father gene." eomma shamelessly said. Now I'm getting, why I'm so shameless Jerk. Indeed I have gone like my mother.

" eomma wait a minute... Yaah you bunny looking self obsessed man, How can you say that I will take advantage of you? You are not so special now that I can take advantage of you and get pregnant. Don't think of yourself as too handsome. Such a self obsessed man." I heard y/N's scoffing sound. She roll her eyes and cross her arms in front of her chest.