Chapter 64 🔞

🌚

🌚

_________________________________________________

" You're so irresistible, do you know that?" I huskily groan near her ear before planting desperate kiss on it. She squirm in her place.

" I know." she breathlessly exclaim before closing her eyes in pleasure.

" Tell me, who do you belong to?" I asked, almost whisper near her ear.

" you! " she instantly answer in breathy way. My lips got curved in the smirk but then I again smacked her ass.

" name babygurl! Call me by my name." After getting snuggled in her neck croock, I asked her seductively. she was overstimulated without doing anything. She is so fucking beautiful.

" j-jeon jungkook. I belong to jeon jungkook, fuck! Bun, I want more." When she did not control, she at last said what she wanted. I chuckle on her demand but I want to tease her more now.

" What do you want Angel?" I asked her innocently, by that she grew more frustrated. She knows that I am teasing her.

" You, I want you. " To be honest, I'm surprised by y/N's frank answers. But I am getting more arosed with her bold replies.

" In which way princess?" My hand went through her hair to her back and then I patted her a little on her back before looking into her eyes. She is pissed off by my questions.

" In every possible way Mr. Jeon!" Her firmly saying this in front of me is making me crazy. She looks frustrated. Her hands reached my chest and she touched me there in sensually manner before grinding her hip over my crotch intentionally.

" mhmnnn! Y/n... " unknowingly I maon and groan in pain and pleasure. I throw my head back in pleasure, when she did that abuse on my hard cock. Since when has this girl become so shameless?

Before I could process anything else, she started kissing me on my neck, by which I gasped and gulp loudly. This girl is going to kill me today. My muscles tightened when she sensually give open mouth kisses on my neck crook. But my breath was taken out when she gave me a hickey by biting me hard on my sensitive spot. I growl pleasurably.

" fucking hell, ughhh! I like that." It's enough, I can't control it now. If I don't put my dick inside her cunt right now, then I will definitely gonna die of pain.

" I need you y/n, allow me to fuck you. I want to feel you so badly." I asked her for her consent and she desperately nod her head as big yes.

" then fuck me jungkook, I also want you so badly. Show me the brightest star in the sky tonight." That's enough for me to know her opinion. After so many years, I am very excited to claim her mine again. As soon as she said this, I opened her blazer impatiently and she opened my coat. She went ahead for a kiss and kissed me hungrily. I kiss her back with same passion. My breathing is getting faster due to the sexual tension build up between us.