Chapter Twenty Four

Jennie's POV

"Lily, help me." I was loading boxes for moving to Krystal's well now my apartment, we were almost half way done but Lisa was no help at all, instead of helping me she was looking through my things, pictures, clothes anything she could get her hands on.

"Oh cameras." She totally ignored me and went over to a bookcase I had, the top part of it filled with different types of cameras, I used to be obsessed with photography so I collected cameras, she went straight to my oldest one and I freaked out internally.

"Lily, don't." She turned and grabbed the camera gently looked at it and put it back.

"Jeez sorry."

"Can you just help me, please?" I gave her a puppy face and she groaned and nodded.

"That's the attitude!" I continued to pack up my closet then went to my nightstands.

"Holy shit, how many guitars do you have?" I turned around again and she was looking at my guitars.

"Four. I only really use Garrett though." I pointed to the guitar to the far left and she laughed.

"Garrett?"

"Yes, I name my guitars, is that a problem?"

"No, it's cute, what are their names?" She pointed to the rest of the guitars with an amused expression.

"Well, that one is Brody, the other one is Chase, and last but not least Speedy."

"Why are they all guys name?" She crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well I tend to be a little rough when I play guitar sometimes and I'd just feel bad treating a guitar with a girl's name roughly." She laughed again and I shrugged.

"You're cute."

"Thank you, you're alright." I turned back to packing my box and she finally started to help.

I heard her open a drawer and she sighed. "Jennie, what's this?" I turned to see her holding that pack of cigarettes I was still meaning to throw out.

"It's not even open; I wasn't planning to open it either." I walked up to her and took the pack out of her hand and threw it in a trash bag.

"Happy?"

"Jennie if you smoke again I swear..."

"What?"

She looked around my room and then at my face. "I won't kiss you ever again."

"Oh, wouldn't want that." I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

I continued to pack with a smile on my face. It was nice that she was worried about me; it showed me that she cared about my wellbeing. I felt myself falling for her and I didn't mind giving her my whole heart, I know she would care for it better than I would, I know it would be safer with her and it would be way much happier with her. She was everything I could ever ask for and I'm glad to call her mine. I'm glad to have her when she's annoying like she is now, I'm glad to have her when she's sleepy and everything she wants to do is give me lazy kisses and cuddle. I'm the happiest I have ever been in a long time and that is thanks to her. Every exchanged glance, slight touching that sends shivers all over my body, shared kiss, embrace. I was addicted.

There are many types of love, there's the love I have for music, the one for my guitar, the one I have for Kai, the love I have for a good cheeseburger but this love beats all of the rest... The falling type of love there's many risks to it you can either end in irrevocable heartbreak or happily ever after, sadly most of the times its heartbreak but with Lisa it's a risk worth taking.