Forty Three

Jennie's POV

I sat on the couch with my laptop on my lap, I logged into Skype hoping Lisa would be online but she wasn't. It's been a month since I've been back in New York and I've been way too busy. I told Lisa I would try to get time to be able to talk to her but my schedule got in the way leaving me with little to no free time. Today I was able to stay home for the day but Lisa wouldn't answer any calls or texts and I was a bit worried.

My door swung open and a disconcerted Suga walked in with a expensive looking dress in one hand, his hair was a bit messed up but he had a suit on which made me a bit confused and I totally forgot what I was thinking about.

"You okay there, babe?" I asked and he laughed loudly and shook his head, he widened his eyes and walked up to me putting the dress down gently on one of my arm chairs.

"We're going out, get up." He said coldly and I put my laptop aside and grabbed his arms rubbing them up and down to try to calm him down.

"Suga, what happened?" I asked concerned. He took a few step backs and fell onto the couch; he put his hands over his face before sliding them into his hair.

"2 years, fucking bastard has been cheating on me. I just found out he has someone back home." He chuckled and his arms dropped to his sides.

"Oh wow." I said rubbing my arm awkwardly.

"I invested so much trying to make my relationship work with him; I even had him move out here. I paid everything and he just stayed with me because I had some sort of chance of being 'famous'" He looked down and I looked down as well not knowing what to say.

"Get dressed, we're going out I need some drinks." He got up and rushed towards a nearby mirror slightly fixing his hair. I agreed to going out with him tonight, he was a mess and I wanted to look out for him. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

"You ready?" He asked and I stepped out of my bathroom and put on some heels.

"Yes." He smiled and led me out the door.

Lisa's POV

Crying yourself to sleep every night isn't the ideal way of dealing with a relationship that in my mind seemed to be perfect. Ever since Jennie left I haven't gotten to talk to her much, it's been a month now and things have just gotten way too hard for me. As much as a part of me wants to be able to understand everything that's happening with Jennie and that at the end of the day it will all be okay another part of me just can't take it anymore, this is too much for me and I can't handle it. I need her with me here right now; I need to feel her touch, her lips, the way she holds me. I need to hear her voice, her laugh. I need all of her with me right now. And I can't have her.

I rolled in my bed trying to get some sleep; I groaned and sat up on my bed wiping tears away from my cheeks. I picked my phone up and called the first person that came to mind. It rung a couple times before I finally got an answer.

"What is your problem? It's 2 in the morning I'm trying to sleep." Jisoo said in an annoyed tone. I sniffled and tried to hold back my tears, remembering how I would call Jennie at this time and she'd come to me in a heartbeat.

"Wait? Are you crying?" She asked and I let out a small sob. "Oh my god."

"Come over." I made out and I heard her sigh.

"Fine, if I get robbed it's your fault." She said to try to lighten my mood which she did, she always did. I smiled and she hung up.

Shortly after I heard her knock on my door, I let her in and she pouted as soon as she saw my face.
"Come here cry baby." She pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into her neck.