sypnosis.

( sypnosis ! )

( sypnosis ! )

      Leah Reynolds was so used to goodbyes. Every romantic relationship she's had consisted of them, and she was tired of it!

    Being Ryan Reynolds daughter didn't help as well, as people only saw her as a way to get to meet her father. While she knew she was incredibly fortunate for her life, sometimes she wished she had a normal one.

    Caitlin Clark was also used to the fame, so while she was slightly taken aback by Leah, she was determined to make her have a different point of view on relationships. She was there to stay, whether or not she was Ryan Reynolds daughter.

    Who could've known that Caitlin Clark would've made Ryan Reynolds daughter a rebel against her own beliefs?

( cast ! )

( Brooke Flecca as Leah Reynolds )

( xix. sagittarius. she/her. lesbian. university of iowa sophomore. )

( Caitlin Clark as herself )

( xxi. aquarius. she/her. lesbian. university of iowa basketball player & junior student. )

( additional cast ! )

( Gracie Abrams as Freya Rogers )

( Nicole Wallace as Florence Samuels )

( Keegan Murray as himself )

( Kris Murray as himself )

( Ryan Reynolds as himself )

( Blake Lively as herself )

( James Reynolds as herself )

( Inez Reynolds as herself )

( Betty Reynolds as herself )

( J.J. Abrams as Jason Rogers )

( Katie McGrath as Diana Rogers )

( Henry Abrams as Caspian Beau Rogers )

( August Abrams as Elias Isaiah Rogers )

( Iowa Women's Basketball Team as themselves )

( Everyone else as themselves )

TW: sexual jokes, c*nn*r mccaffery, age gap (1 year). if there are any others that pop up, they'll be listed at the beginning of the chapter containing it.

DTS: graciesluva ohmygoshlol___ -FLAWL3SS
and anyone who reads this!!!

SKYE TALKS!
hi yall... welcome to mine!!! this fic has been thoroughly talked about in me and bellas dms, so i have a ton of inspo.

also if you didnt notice, this fic is in collaboration with graciesluva she owns her ocs (freya rogers, florence samuels, and the rest). plspls go read her book (its a kate martin one!)

i cant wait to start!