🦋Chapter 32🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Torn.
Artist(s): Ava Max.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Maryam's POV)

🦋
It's the following morning and not surprised to open my eyes seeing Aliyu staring at me, what a creep.

"Good morning wife" he said with a smile, why does that smile rather annoy me.

"Hm..good morning" I responded sitting upright resting my back on the pillow

"How was your night?" He asked me adjusting the way he was seated on the couch opposite me

"I don't know, I went to bed without having dinner, I don't know if my night was good or bad" I responded sarcastically as he furrowed his brows before letting a smile

"Alright then, that's why we're having breakfast in bed" he said and snapped his fingers as the door opens letting those four chefs in with two tray filled up with different types of breakfast meal in their hands each.

They walked further into the room and he ordered them to arrange it neatly on the table in front of him as my eyes kept trailing them and the different food in their they were arranging, they looked so tempting and delicious and I'm so hungry but forget all that, this man, what does he do for a living, this power even my dad as a politician don't have it. I know he said he was a businessman man but what business does he do.

He looked at me and smiled at me before getting up to walk towards me, at this point the chefs have already done their job and left the room.

"Alright then should we eat now, and this time you can't say no, I won't let my wife stay hungry anymore" he said as I folded my arms giving him a head to toe look before looking away.

"Who told you I was hungry?" I asked in a not so nice tone.

"You don't have to tell me I know and besides your stomach grumbled at least 6 times while you were asleep" he said as my stomach grumbled again making me hold it immediately, oh my God what embarrassment,

"You're cute" I hear him say as he let a small chuckle making me glare at him

"Don't argue with me let's just eat, you can argue later, I'm also very hungry" he said as I increased the glare making him chuckle more

"Don't worry my stomach won't grumble" he said before letting a small laugh.

"If you have any idea how annoying you are right now you won't even be standing in front of me" I said as I rolled my eyes at him

"And if you had any idea how hungry your husband is you won't still be seated like that" he said and with that he picked me up into his arms as I grasped surprised by his action.

"Let me down you creep" I said hitting his chest as he snapped at me.

"Quit hitting my chest I hate it" he said angrily as I stared at him stopping what I was doing before looking away

"Sorry" I muttered as he released a breath of relief, we arrived at the table and he gently placed me on the couch.

"Eat what you want and as much as you want, if they're any leftovers ask the chef to throw them away I'll see you for lunch" he said in a cold manner walking away.