🦋Chapter 50🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Gone.
Artist(s): Black pink Rosè.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)
(1 month later)

🦋
Have you ever seen a lifeless man? Or rather a walking dead?

Know what it feels like to be alive and not living or rather alive but dead inside?

That's exactly what Aliyu's life have become, if only he had know his feelings for Alayna would be the end of him then he would have fought it even if it killed him.

But all that is useless now, he wasn't able to control himself now he has lost the one person who brought happiness into his life after a long time.

He lost Maryam, he did everything he could to find her but there was no trace of her.

He went to her family members for help and all of them had no single idea where she was.

He called countless times but her phone were automatically switched off.

Any hope of ever finding her again were just lost, no single communication, no trace or sign, there was nothing, everything was lost, there was completely no hope.

Alayna had died from a car accident when going to stay with Hameeda after Aliyu threw her out of his house.

Her family blamed him for her death and tried to sue him but that was unsuccessful as they was no evidence leading to Aliyu being the master mind and Alayna already had a criminal record of embezzling with her ex lovers company's money.

Aliyu's family on the other hand came to support him and be by his side but he completely shut them out.

He was completely depressed, nothing made him smile again, he was never happy, they did everything they can go try to make him smile but all was hopless as he never even once looked at them.

His sister's attempted to bring some of their friends to come stay with him but that didn't end well as Aliyu became very furious and banned all of them from ever stepping their feets into his house.

The only person Aliyu spoke to was Maryam's mum but that also didn't last as she passed away two weeks after the news of her daughter missing.

Cause of death was high blood pressure and Aliyu couldn't stop blaming himself for being the cause of her death if only he didn't let Maryam leave then her mother would still be alive and healthy.

His relationship with everyone completely died, no one had the guts to speak to him again neither was he interested in having any conversation with anyone.

(Aliyu's POV)

If only I knew that, that was the last time I'll ever see her again then I'd never have let her leave, why did I stand there watching her go?, Why didn't I follow her?, Why did I bring this upon myself?.

If only I knew that kiss would be bring the end of my relationship with my Maryam then I would have killed myself before letting my lips touch that Alayna's.

I can't stop crying, the tears just come out naturally, my whole life has been ruined and I've taken it as the end for me.

I've been in and out of the hospital so much to the extent I now have an organized room at home with my doctors available 24/7.