🦋Chapter 65🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Recovery.
Artist(s): James Arthur.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Umar's POV)
(1 month later)

🦋
Dear Assar,

I did it.

I finally took the revenge I promised you I would.

I've avenged your death and I wish you were here to see her in her dieing moments.

She had the audacity to say she doesn't regret all she did but you should have heard her screams.

They were unbearable to watch but satisfying to my ears.

Assar, I hope you're able to forgive me for all I did to you.

I'll never be able to forget you or stop loving you but I have to move on for my own sake.

I'm getting therapy now, to heal my mental state.

And my therapist, I would have called her a bitch for how she keeps looking at me during the sessions but she's really nice, she reminds me a lot of you.

Her kind and caring nature they're just like you, it feels like you're the one healing me. I love it, I used to hate therapy but these days I found myself always getting excited to go for therapy.

I don't know if I like the session or the therapist but I know I felt happy being there, it's the same feeling I get anytime I was with you but this felt more special cause she liked me, you didn't and I can't blame you for that.

I was too toxic and too dangerous.

I had to give up my two face personality, I no longer wanted to be a doctor and now I'm going to be a chef.

It was your dream but you couldn't stay alive to fulfill that and now I promise to do it for you.

I'm going to have a daughter and I'll name her Assar, I'll have a son and I'll get him married to Arman's daughter.

Arman would marry you sister and so his children will also have a trace of your blood, I want to be a part of that.

I want to be a part of your family and a part of you so I'll do that.

I hope they like each other, I'm sure they would and if they also have a daughter I'll request them to name her after you.

You'll continue to live on forever in my life I promise.

"Umar" I heard as I turned to see her, it's Farida, my therapist.

Arman contacted me yesterday and told me he was getting married next week it's only right I also take the next step soon.

I can't delay that baby plan so I should also get married.

He spoke about his fertility surgery which he's going for tomorrow, guess his doing things quicker than expected.

It's nice, let life happen and time pass so we can fulfill or promises.

"You're here already" I said as she smiled at me shyly looking at the floor while playing with her fingers.

She's perfect, a shy woman just like I've always wanted.

"I have something to tell you" I said as she looked at me, we made eye contact but she was quick to look away.