🦋Chapter 44🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: NASA.
Artist(s): Ariana Grande.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Aliyu's POV)

🦋
What have I done?, why did I do this?, why did I slap her?, how could I?, she's pregnant, why did I raise my hands at her?, why did I have to react that way?, what is wrong with me?, why didn't I control myself?.

I stared at her and her eyes were still closed,

"Wake up please" I said as I felt my breath shaky, I feel so scared what if something bad happens to her?, what have I done?, I should have at least considered the child she was carrying, why?, why?, why?.

I can't stand this, I can't stand seeing her in this condition, I need to leave, I hurried out of the room getting my car keys and quickly driving out of my house.

I need some air, I feel my feelings and sympathy for her coming back, i can't let that happen, I can't let her keep manipulating her way back to my life, I need to stay away from her.

I increased the speed of my car driving as fast as I could in my panicked state, I need a destination but right now I can't think of any.

Maryam.

That's right, I should go to Maryam, I need to get to her before my heart kicks in.

I divert my car to the road leading to that house as I drove in full speed.

10 mins later I halt in front of the gate heading to the garage as I had to wait for the gate go be opened, this people are wasting my time and I want Maryam.

I come down from the car banging the gate aggressively as one of the security guards came to open it immediately.

"Good...." I didn't let him finish as I toss him out of my sight running through the parking lot and heading straight to the door that leads to my house.

I need to see Maryam quickly, I abruptly open the door using the passcode and ran into the house, halting at the living room, I looked around and it was quiet and empty, has Maryam not woken up already.

I looked at the direction of the stairs and made my way through it running to her room, I abruptly opened the door and looked around it and it was empty, the bed was neatly arranged and there was no signs of her, did she leave?. That can't be, I didn't permit her to, where did she go?.

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I started running around the house yelling her name but no response, I met with some of the maids who told me they haven't seen her since last night but she's in the house and hasn't gone anywhere.

I checked the gardens, all the guest rooms, the gym, the game room, the pool yard, the looby, I checked everywhere and there was no signs of her.

"Where could she be?" I cursed myself rubbing my head as I felt my heart ache, no this can't be happening, this can't happen right now, my breaths stiffened as I try to gasps for air, the pounding in my chest became faster and I felt like I was going to pass out.