Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime

Copyright© 2023 Wrifeima

Credits to the images used in various parts of the chapters in this story. (Pinterest)

NOTE:

Please be advised that the following story contains strong language and brutal situations that may not be suitable for all readers. Reader discretion is advised.

This story isn't perfect; there may be some grammatical errors, graphical errors, typographical error, spelling mistakes, etc. If you're looking for a flawless story, then this might not be your cup of tea.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated. However, if commenting entails sharing offensive words, please keep those to yourself. Feel free to leave without leaving any hateful or offensive comments.

My story isn't inspired from any other books or writers, so you may give respect by not comparing my work to any other authors and story. Refrain from mentioning other books, authors, characters from other novel, and most especially abstain from drawing comparisons, as this approach allows my work to shine independently.

The characters in my story aren't perfect; they might not meet your expectations.

This story falls within the fantasy genre. Please note that all details mentioned are products of the author's imagination, including the places described. References may be made to gods and goddesses that aren't related to any real mythical creatures or gods. These entities are all creations of my own, and their names, abilities, as well as the limitations of their abilities are products of my imagination. While I've referred to them as gods and goddesses, every aspect, ability, and characteristic they possess originates from my imagination. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, you're welcome to leave.

Thank you!

- Wrifeima :))