Chapter 20

He is soft

He is soft

_______________________________________

{JUNGKOOK POV}

As soon as I saw all of them, I stopped laughing. Ahhh, now these people will tease me a lot. But the faces of all of them are worth seeing. I got a better reaction than I thought.

" guys, she is Y/N and she lives with us... Umm say hello to your little sister. She means alot to me." every single member chocked on their own saliva after hearing little sister from their mother's mouth.

"w-whatttt!" jimin shout in response.

"Eomma, I don't know about Other, but I can never consider Y/N as a sister." I suppressed my laugh at jimin hyung's hilarious expression. He is right though.

"y-yah you chimmi. I'm also not interesting in making that duplicate copy of mine as my little sister... Never in my life" yoongi hyung also yell in horror.

" I'm also hyung. She can be mine girlfriend. I-I mean friend in girl, but not a little sister. " hoseok said nervously. He really look embarrassed after saying girlfriend infront of mother.

"eomma can you tell us what going on? Why y/n is here. I'm so confused." In all these, namjoon hyung is calm and chill. He did not say anything on the sister's thing.

"Ohh yes let me tell you from beginning. Jungkook and baby you go and change. I will tell all of them the whole story in brief." Eomma told us to go. Maybe she want y/n to go from here for sometime so that she can better explain everything to everyone.

" that okay...but where is Tae hyung?" I noticed that Taehyung Hyung is not here, so I asked.

" kookie he's resting in his room, He has jet lag, so." I make o shape of my lips in understanding way and left from there. Y/n did same and head towards her room.

{YOUR POV}

Thank god Eomma sent me here in my room. I was feeling so embarrassed after witnessing them in living room. I have shown them so much attitude that now because of that I'm feeling so ashamed. I shouldn't have behaved so rudely with all of them.

Y/n you fucked up. You really fucked up this time. You are living in the house of those people whom you have badmouth a lot.

I went to my room with sulking on my own behaviour. The light is off and I don't feel like turning it on. I am very tired and exhausted today. I went straight to my bed and jump on it. Ughh, it's hurts..why it feel so hard, Ahnn maybe I jumped on my teddy bear.

"How will I face everyone now? That namjoon guy was looking very angry and scary. Will they take revenge on me?" I fake cry and hug my teddy bear who is below my body.