Chapter 28

Angel Please Be Safe

Angel Please Be Safe. I'm Coming To You
_________________________________________________

Y/N POV

At bernisches historisches museum / einstein museum

We've all come to see the Einsten Museum, also known as the Bernisches Historisches Museum

Albert Einstein is honored by the construction of this museum. These include both authentic and imitation versions of his personal and professional lives. It looks just like a castle from the outside. As part of our university's educational program, we are required to visit locations like these that can enlighten us about these big legends or places we have only ever read about in literature. We tour and see the UNESCO-designated Bern Old Town prior to it.

I'm with my buddies Blackpink right now. While I enjoy their company, I can't help but feel hollow without Jungkook. Nevertheless, I'm trying to have fun because I don't want to upset my three friends, who I consider extremely fortunate to have in my life.

After a while, I realized that they were really concerned about me, even though at first I believed it was a trick. Since I'm not with Jungkook, they are aware of my absence from him. And These three are with me so that I can't miss him any more and can enjoy my trip to the fullest with them.

To be honest, I'm having fun together with my friends too, but I'm really missing Jungkook. He promised not to leave me or go anyplace for the ten days after today. All I have to do is adapt for today.

Nevermind, work is equally important. I've been thinking a lot about Jungkook ever since I learned about his feelings and the conversation we had this morning. I don't want to give it a second thought to say yes to him if I speak my heart.

But I'm really depressed about myself. I don't want him to engage in my gloomy existence and cause him pain. When he learns the real truth about me, he will be deeply saddened. The knowledge of that fact will not make anyone happy. It is awful.

I don't want to hurt him. As long as it works, it's OK. His eyes show how much he has evolved in me. I should enjoy my time and my time with my pals, not worry about all of this right now.